X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lighthugger - The Bonesetters Fear of the Future

The much threatened release of some of my OSD tracks has finally happened:

https://lighthugger.bandcamp.com/alb...-of-the-future

In the end I didn't radically change any of them; maybe tweaked some levels I wasn't happy with, trimmed a couple down that I felt outstayed their welcome etc. I know there's no real need for this to exist (everything out there already) but at some psychological level I needed to release it, clear the decks so to speak.

As previously mentioned, any profits from this release will go towards AO running costs. Thanks to everyone here who supplied a sample that was used, credit and soundcloud links in the PDF.

Cheers.
    Latest release: never to be repeated

Hearthis | Soundcloud

I never have participated in the OSD challenges here, but realize now I certainly need to be checking the results at the least.

Interesting work.

Really sweet delay control on "Drive". Gotta respect a man who can control feedback with a firm hand.
    Last edited by aoVI; 10-29-2015, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Thanks.

Yeah, the feedback was one of the things I tweaked, a little 'full on' in the original.

Seems a bit of a cheat nowadays; I remember doing tracks like this twenty years ago with a couple of boss microrack delays, that was real seat of the pants stuff. Nowadays you can just record the automation and tweak it later if it goes wrong...
      Latest release: never to be repeated

Hearthis | Soundcloud

Comment

An album of OSD tracks, awesome idea. And they're really good too.
        May I also say..... Jolly good show on giving the profits to AO ! Very community spirited of you, many thanks.

Cheers
        James.
        Please feel free to check out my music - thank you
        https://olivary.bandcamp.com/music

Comment

Working...
        X