Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dutch Oven
    replied
    An album of OSD tracks, awesome idea. And they're really good too.
    May I also say..... Jolly good show on giving the profits to AO ! Very community spirited of you, many thanks.

Cheers
    James.

Leave a comment:

• GaryG
    replied
    Thanks.

Yeah, the feedback was one of the things I tweaked, a little 'full on' in the original.

Seems a bit of a cheat nowadays; I remember doing tracks like this twenty years ago with a couple of boss microrack delays, that was real seat of the pants stuff. Nowadays you can just record the automation and tweak it later if it goes wrong...

Leave a comment:

• aoVI
    replied
    I never have participated in the OSD challenges here, but realize now I certainly need to be checking the results at the least.

Interesting work.

Really sweet delay control on "Drive". Gotta respect a man who can control feedback with a firm hand.
    Last edited by aoVI; 10-29-2015, 09:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• GaryG
    started a topic Lighthugger - The Bonesetters Fear of the Future

Lighthugger - The Bonesetters Fear of the Future

The much threatened release of some of my OSD tracks has finally happened:

https://lighthugger.bandcamp.com/alb...-of-the-future

In the end I didn't radically change any of them; maybe tweaked some levels I wasn't happy with, trimmed a couple down that I felt outstayed their welcome etc. I know there's no real need for this to exist (everything out there already) but at some psychological level I needed to release it, clear the decks so to speak.

As previously mentioned, any profits from this release will go towards AO running costs. Thanks to everyone here who supplied a sample that was used, credit and soundcloud links in the PDF.

Cheers.
Working...
X