A Album release called "Textures"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Album release called "Textures"

I decided to compile a bunch of my experimental tracks into a album and share it with the world on Bandcamp! By doing this, it allows me to free up my Soundcloud, and it also allows me to let people download the HQ formats of the files! You can download the entire album for free if you wish, or you can donate a bit of money if you so wish

The link to the Album is here http://v0rt3x.bandcamp.com/album/textures

Btw : This is not the album release I mentioned before, that is still WIP ;)
    -=| (Youtube)|(Bandcamp)|(Ambient Online Forums)|=-

Hey vort3x
    I'm listening to the album, I'm on the 6th track and I'm really enjoying it. The slightly different styles make a nice variation. Very interesting textures and occasional beats.
    https://soundcloud.com/mariosprt74

Comment

I'm enjoying this too, I'll have to clean my harddisk to have a space to download this, lol.
      http://silentfrill.bandcamp.com/

https://manducator.bandcamp.com/

Comment

Supporter number one, reporting in!!! I think this was a really good idea on your part Aaron. Put that extra effort in, get a release out there...let people enjoy and digest it all in one place.

Loving this album!!! There's so much of your "V0RT3X Styl3" put into it...it's really great. Not to mention that having a bandcamp looks so professional.

A job well done. Can't wait to see (and hear) what you do next!!!

Cheers!!!!!!!!! :D
        Synphaera Records
        Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Thanks for the feedback everyone! I was largely inspired by S1gns to put out a bandcamp site of my own. I thought I would release some of the tracks I had shared on Soundcloud as a sort of debut release.

It was a fun experiment and learning process, and now that I have gotten this far I plan on pushing forward! My next album will be a Industrial Ambient album, so far I have been designing the ambient background tracks, but the entire thing will be more focused on one style.

Also thanks to those who paid for my album! I appreciate your donations!

Comment

That's so cool Aaron!!! Like I said, I am really pumped you decided to do this and I think it's a great move for you. Man a whole discography of V0RT3X all in one place!!! How sick is that?

Keep it up!!! Cheers!

-S1gns
            Synphaera Records
            Space | Time | Matter

Comment

I love your music Aaron although the industrial stuff can be heavy going on my ears but that is my personal view. Your textures and soundscapes are stunning. Great debut album.

Comment

Originally posted by conscientiousobjector View Post
                I love your music Aaron although the industrial stuff can be heavy going on my ears but that is my personal view. Your textures and soundscapes are stunning. Great debut album.
                Thank you for your kind words! It's really comments like this that keep me going! For the longest time i wanted to give up making music, but I kept getting drawn back. I am starting to force myself to take this far more seriously now, so expect more and more

Best regards!

Comment

DL'ed your album and have been listening to it. Good selection of tracks. There is diversity, but not so much that they don't fit together. Good work! Looking forward to your future releases.

Comment

Downloaded, and looking forward to hearing in its entirety - I've enjoyed everything I've heard from you so far, V0RT3X!
                    Retnuh Recordings on Soundcloud | Bandcamp | YouTube | Blogspot | Last.fm
                    Tim Hunter Music (soundtrack work) on Soundcloud | Bandcamp | YouTube | Blogspot

Comment

Good work, I enjoyed this. I look forwards to the industrial ambient album too.

Comment

Working...
                      X