Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mariosprt
    replied
    All the different soinds that come in make this a really weird track, like you're tuning a radio and zipping across different stations.
    Interesting stuff, Steve.

Leave a comment:

• Frozen Lonesome
    replied
    Thanks. Playing a lot with duplicate tracks and recording slight variations of drum patterns through different FX. And then overlaying them periodically.

Leave a comment:

• seismic1
    replied
    Cool stuff. Reminds me of clubbing after a few too many sherbets, or whatever. It has a disconnected vibe, like my ears aren't quite working properly.

Leave a comment:

• Frozen Lonesome
    replied
    What a wonderful description. When I wrote my comment I had some pretty harsh sounds (very high pitched) in the fragments but went back and remixed it a bit to tone them down and re-posted the track. I've doing lots of experimenting with multiple layers especially with drum tracks and sometimes it works out kind of cool and other times the end result just doesn't work.

Leave a comment:

• phoenstorm
    replied
    Pretty cool! Funky, but unobtrusive rhythm and I really like the way the multiple layers become obvious at various times. These underlying layers didn't really register as noise with me - they seemed quite musical, fragments of sounds drifting across a distance, or as heard through the walls from another room. Evocative & fun!

Leave a comment:

• Frozen Lonesome
    started a topic Snaptastic

Snaptastic

Sometimes the noise can't be contained.

https://soundcloud.com/steve-raizen/snaptastic
Working...
X