Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S1gns Of L1fe - LIVE Interview THIS SUNDAY! (2/10/13)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S1gnsOfL1fe
    replied
    Show starts in 5 MINUTES!!! Tune in for a full hour of my music and a LIVE INTERVIEW with yours truly!!!

http://www.ashevillefm.org

Click on "Listen Live" in the upper right hand corner.

11pm to midnight est.

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!

-S1gns

Leave a comment:

• S1gnsOfL1fe
    replied
    Originally posted by seismic1 View Post
    And now the nerves set in :eek:
    Nerves? What nerves?!? :puke::cantlook::biggrin:

Leave a comment:

• seismic1
    replied
    And now the nerves set in :eek:

Leave a comment:

• S1gnsOfL1fe
    replied
    Originally posted by ho66it View Post
    Chris,
    I definitely look forward to hearing your interview. I'll be dl'ing though as I'll be on a plane during the broadcast. Congratulations on getting this interview! Enjoy it!!!
    On a plane...at that hour of the night! Ladies and gentlemen we have a jet setter among us!!! :D That is so awesome man. Yes, I will have the .mp3 link the very next day for public consumption. Should be a great show!!!

3 HOURS UNTIL BROADCAST!!!!!!!!!! Set your alarms... S1gns Of L1fe, live on the air!

:D

Leave a comment:

• windspace
    replied
    Chris,
    I definitely look forward to hearing your interview. I'll be dl'ing though as I'll be on a plane during the broadcast. Congratulations on getting this interview! Enjoy it!!!

Leave a comment:

• S1gnsOfL1fe
    replied
    Here's the link to the press release. I just found out that there WILL indeed be a downloadable mp3 link after the show has aired!!! I don't have to record it after all. I'll post that as soon as I find out. :D Cheers!

http://bit.ly/UTLtH4

Leave a comment:

• Heaven And Hell
    replied
    Good luck! I hope this draws a huge audience for you and you're able to sell tons of CDs from it! :D

Leave a comment:

• S1gnsOfL1fe
    replied
    Just a REMINDER...the interview is TONIGHT!!!

11pm-12am est http://www.ashevillefm.org and click on LISTEN LIVE in the top right corner

See you guys then!!! :biggrin:

Leave a comment:

• S1gnsOfL1fe
    replied
    Originally posted by Dax IX View Post
    This is great news! :biggrin:

I won't be able to listen to it live, but if you upload it I'll listen to it afterward.

Time to do an interview with AO, too!
    Yup, definitely will be recording it for listening afterwards!!! Thanks for all the support you guys!!!

DON'T FORGET it's THIS SUNDAY night!!! 11-12pm east coast time. Tune in to ashevillefm.org and click on listen live!!!!

See you guys then!!! :D

Leave a comment:

• Heaven And Hell
    replied
    Originally posted by S1gnsOfL1fe View Post
    ANOTHER HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT: I'm going to featured and interviewed live on "Notes From The Underground" on Asheville FM! Tune in THIS SUNDAY (2/10/13) at 8pm pst (11pm est) for one whole hour of my music and a live interview!

Simply go to: http://www.ashevillefm.org/ and click on "listen live" to stream the show.

I'm definitely going to give a shoutout to ambient online. Anyone else want a thoughtful mention? :lol:

Don't forget!!! THIS SUNDAY NIGHT! (11pm est)

This is great news! :biggrin:

I won't be able to listen to it live, but if you upload it I'll listen to it afterward.

Time to do an interview with AO, too!

Leave a comment:

• S1gnsOfL1fe
    replied
    Thank you to all!!! I'm really freaking excited for this. Now if I could just get Matthew Barlow (The guy who's interviewing me on Sunday) to join AO I'd be even happier...he is a drone artist and still makes CASSETTE TAPES of his albums!!! #awesome

Cheers and I will definitely keep updated as we get closer to Sunday!!! :D

-S1gns

Leave a comment:

• windspace
    replied
    Originally posted by Nemo View Post
    How awesome is that!!! I think I've heard of this show. Congratulations on the exposure. Will definitely try to catch it live! :highfive:
    +1!

Leave a comment:

• V0RT3X
    replied
    Great work man! You deserve this.

I'll have to listen to this, will you upload the audio on your facebook page?

Leave a comment:

• Nemo
    replied
    How awesome is that!!! I think I've heard of this show. Congratulations on the exposure. Will definitely try to catch it live! :highfive:

Leave a comment:

• seismic1
    replied
    Excellent. Looking forward to it

Leave a comment:

Working...
X