ontol: Moonwatcher (2015)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ontol: Moonwatcher (2015)

After spending a lot of time polishing up work from decades past, I am pleased to announce the release of something all new!

ontol: Moonwatcher

4 long-form ambient pieces composed over the last 2 years and named for a character (Aovi Moonwatcher) I have played for almost 9 years. Dang, that still sounds a little recycled. :biggrin: Guess that's what happens when you start getting old.

Available for free download - no need to even enter 0 as the amount, just download and listen!

I've only listened to the title track so far, but this really reminds me of Fripp $ Eno from back in the day, mainly the Fripp stuff. I'm thinking specifically of Urban Landscape. I'll check more of this later.

Good work
    Whatsisname's Little Fluffy Clouds | Campsite | Hearthis | Orfium | SeismicTC | Twitter | Ello

Comment

Downloading now! Thanks for sharing 😎 I'm looking forward to listening to it all the way through this evening. Bravo!

Comment

Beautiful. Love it. I read a recent tweet from Eno that simply said "less notes". Very nice work.
        | Bandcamp | Hearthis | website |

Comment

wonderful and calming , like it very much!

Comment

Working...
          X