Conscientious Objector - Two Hundred & Thirteen Seconds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conscientious Objector - Two Hundred & Thirteen Seconds

Hi guy's, I have joined Chris in producing a 3.33 minute drone. I had one attempt titled (3.33 Problems & The Pitch Ain't 1) but I didn't like it, it lacked direction and the subtle nature I try to produce in my drones. I think this is a better version:

https://soundcloud.com/conscientiousobjector/conscientious-objector-3-33-1

I hope you lovely chaps enjoy it.

Many thanks,

Steve
    Last edited by conscientiousobjector; 02-09-2013, 04:28 PM.

As I said on SoundCloud, this is so good Steve!!! So stoked you made this. To tell you the truth, I liked the first one too!!! But if you've got a direction in mind and a certain style you are aiming for, then you've got to seek it out and not stop until you're satisfied. Believe me, I know the feeling!!!

Well done my friend!!! :tu:
    Synphaera Records
    Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Thanks Chris, your comments are very much appreciated. I should get this to your man who is making his compilation, see if he likes it. :-)

Comment

This a lovely smooth drone. I like the subtle movement within it. You should submit it.

Comment

Originally posted by ho66it View Post
          This a lovely smooth drone. I like the subtle movement within it. You should submit it.
          Thank you for your kind comment Sir!

Comment

This is just gorgeous, Steve! A deeply immersive drone with gorgeous textures. Well done indeed!
            Retnuh Recordings on Soundcloud | Bandcamp | YouTube | Blogspot | Last.fm
            Tim Hunter Music (soundtrack work) on Soundcloud | Bandcamp | YouTube | Blogspot

Comment

I like the rich sounds and textures you explore with this track.
              Well "drone"
              https://soundcloud.com/mariosprt74

Comment

Another good track

Comment

Great drone. Deep, immersive, clean. I really enjoyed it. I thought that your chioce of title for your original 3:33 submission was inspired
                  Whatsisname's Little Fluffy Clouds | Campsite | Hearthis | Orfium | SeismicTC | Twitter | Ello

Comment

Working...
                  X