• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forever everlasting

guitar tracks from my more ambient side

https://soundcloud.com/magnesson/forever-demo-wav

https://soundcloud.com/magnesson/everlasting-demo-wav

Really nice. Like the sound you get on tracks like Time Stands Still..., reminds me a bit of Alan Sparhawks early Low sound.
    Latest release: never to be repeated

Hearthis | Soundcloud

Comment

thanks that is a great compliment! i have seen low one time and it was amazing! great destroyer is nice but i think long division is my favorite. thank you!

Comment

I've been lucky enough to see them six or seven times over the years, always phenomenal. I saw them on the Great Destroyer tour shortly before Alan had his episode/breakdown. That was a tense gig. The first three albums are certainly special though I have a soft spot for Secret Name for some reason. Can't say their previous couple of albums grabbed me in the same way as the earlier ones though still amazing by anybody else's standards. However the new-ish one (ones and sixes) is great, less...country, more icy isolation.

Hearthis | Soundcloud

Comment

And what do you know, Low have just announced some UK dates including one in this cool Church venue just an hour up the road from me. A good day. :D

Hearthis | Soundcloud

Comment

thats awesome! i really like Jessica Bailiff i know Alan help her out a lot with her albums and they were great ever since Kranky released kompilation in the 90's it really changed how i listened to music not to mention that it really opened up a spectrum of great musicians to follow:D

Comment

Working...
            X