Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Park (album release)

Hello!

My album Green Park was released recently. And I'd really love to hear what you guys think of it. The opening track, Swimmer, is up on Soundcloud, and there's also a preview of the full album there too.

http://soundcloud.com/jackleadhill

The album is almost entirely acoustic performance recorded and manipulated on my laptop. So there's a lot of instrumentation including violin and double bass, piano and organ, guitar and dulcimer.

If anyone's interested, the album is available on iTunes, Amazon etc. or for free streaming on Spotify, Apple Music etc. And I've also set up a Bandcamp page.

Cheers!

Halfway through and loving every minute. That's a seriously impressive piece of work, that string 'build' on Swimmer is almost too intense, up there with someone like Gorecki.
    Latest release: never to be repeated

Hearthis | Soundcloud

Comment

Wow, that's no small compliment. Thanks very much, I'm really pleased you like it.

Comment

Swimmer is a very nice track. I enjoyed it very much.

Comment

Cheers very much, magnesson. And cheers to those of you who have connected through other sites and bought copies too!

I'm hoping to get word spread about the album but, as I'm sure everyone here knows very well, it's a tougher task when it comes to ambient! Haha.

Comment

Can I assume higher quality audio files are available through Bandcamp?
            Latest release: never to be repeated

Hearthis | Soundcloud

Comment

Yes indeed. FLAC, ALAC, AAC, Ogg, WAV, and AIFF.

Comment

Love this album! Very creative and beautiful :listening:

Comment

Working...
                X