• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extraterristic Conversation

Based on "The Rashomon Perplex" by https://soundcloud.com/glenn-sogge
    I used Meldaproduction's MXXX and Adaptiverb for this track:

ahornberg.bandcamp.com
    soundcloud.com/ahornberg

How are you finding Adaptiverb? I've not really used it beyond its drone and pad presets.

Great track by the way
    I may not post anything useful, but at least I do it often

Latest release - Anomaly available on Bandcamp

Bandcamp // SoundCloud // YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by synkrotron View Post
      How are you finding Adaptiverb? I've not really used it beyond its drone and pad presets.

Great track by the way
      Thanks!

I'm actually demoing Adaptiverb and 2CAudio's B2. I think I need some time to dive into both of them ...
      ahornberg.bandcamp.com
      soundcloud.com/ahornberg

Comment

I agree... More time needed...

B2's price tag puts it out of my range really. I am seriously thinking of going ahead with Adaptiverb though.
        I may not post anything useful, but at least I do it often

Latest release - Anomaly available on Bandcamp

Bandcamp // SoundCloud // YouTube

Comment

B2's price tag puts it out of my range really. I am seriously thinking of going ahead with Adaptiverb though.
          I'm not sure if I need one or the other. MXXX has qute fine reverbs too and I can combine them with chorus, feedback, multiband EQ and so on ...
          ahornberg.bandcamp.com
          soundcloud.com/ahornberg

Comment

B2 is a huge, warm, cuddly monster. I haven't delved into its more esoteric features in any depth, but the sounds it offers are gobsmackingly awesome. I haven't tried Aether yet, but one day.....

There are sales once or twice a year at 2CAudio. I think B2 was discounted by 30% in the sale that recently ended
            Whatsisname's Little Fluffy Clouds | Campsite | Hearthis | Orfium | SeismicTC | Twitter | Ello

Comment

A wonderfully cinematic track.

I was lucky enough to snag B2 and Aether in the charity auction a number of years back. Wasn't exactly cheap then either, but not too bad.

Really love them both, but find I tend towards less complex reverbs (Valhalla, Eventide, Lexicon PCM) more often than not.

Fretting over breaking my budget rules with Adaptiverb's intro price...

Comment

Working...
              X