HOMMAGE: A Blade Runner Tribute Album

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOMMAGE: A Blade Runner Tribute Album

Today marked the release of "HOMMAGE: A Blade Runner Tribute Album", the title of which is self-explanatory.

I'm proud to say I was the project manager for this release, as well as being one of the artists who contributed work to the album. It's basically 9 tracks from 4 different artists and each track was inspired in some way by either the original book, the subsequent movie or the groundbreaking score to the same. It's being offered as a FREE digital download over on bandcamp - https://thehommageproject.bandcamp.com/

For those who are interested, I hope you enjoy.. :thumbsup:
    Last edited by Ambient Mechanics; 09-26-2016, 07:59 AM.

Just updated this post to include the SC player, which was giving me problems before when I tried to include it in the original post.

Comment

I'll get onto this as soon as I can... I seem to have a lot of stuff queued up to listen to at the moment and not enough hours in the day :o
      >]:| ~ > Bandcamp < ~ |:| ~ > SoundCloud < ~ |:| ~ > YouTube < ~ |:[<

Comment

Originally posted by synkrotron View Post
        I'll get onto this as soon as I can... I seem to have a lot of stuff queued up to listen to at the moment and not enough hours in the day :o

Thanks..and I understand about having a queue..that's been a constant state for me for some time now. It's just a case of working your way through things..not much else you can do really.

Anyway, hope you enjoy the listen when you do get round to checking it out. :thumbsup:

Comment

Anything with Blade Runner in the title is gonna work for me ;)

I'll report back as soon as I have had a listen :D

Comment

Bumped it up the queue...

I've only listened to the one you have posted above. I'll grab the complete album at some point so that I can listen to it offline.

Nice piece by the way... Right up my alley :D

cheers

andy

Comment

Originally posted by synkrotron View Post
              Bumped it up the queue...

I've only listened to the one you have posted above. I'll grab the complete album at some point so that I can listen to it offline.

Nice piece by the way... Right up my alley :D

cheers

andy

Thanks, Andy..really appreciate that. Like I said over on SC, glad you liked it..and I'm sure you'll find the rest of the album just as enjoyable..the other guys really put a lot into this project and I think it shows in general when you listen to the whole album. Plus it's free, too.. :biggrin:

Comment

Working...
              X