Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Glenn Sogge, Boson Spin and synkrotron collaboration...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Glenn Sogge, Boson Spin and synkrotron collaboration...

Hi peeps,

We came up with an idea to upload two tracks each, about ten minutes long, and then mix 'em together and see what comes out of the oven.

My Pie sounds like this:-

Stan (Boson Spin) currently has four up (he's been working like a little devil!):-

https://soundcloud.com/boson_spin/se...ation-effort-1

Glenn is rather busy with non-music stuff I believe, so I will update this post once he has uploaded his creation(s)

cheers

andy
    >]:| ~ > Bandcamp < ~ |:| ~ > SoundCloud < ~ |:| ~ > YouTube < ~ |:[<

Hi Peeps,

Just checking over my SC stats for this piece. It's a bit early I know, but I was wondering who the six downloaders were. Don't usually have a track downloaded so many times so soon. All six from Canada... Strange that... I must have a lot of fans in Canada then

Thanks to everyone who has listened so far and even liked and left a comment, I really appreciate that :D

cheers

andy

Comment

Q: Who are the Synkrotron fans?

A: The Hordes of Canada

Hordes of Canada...Boards of Canada...get it? :ick:

I had a listen, wonderful work.

Just to clarify, this is a mix of all your contributions, and you each produce a mix of the same tracks combined?
      Last edited by aoVI; 10-01-2016, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aoVI View Post
        A: The Hordes of Canada
        Haha! Yeah... Although the download figure has since stuck at six so not quite a horde :D

Yeah, Like you say, we each took all six tracks and mixed them up. Stan hasn't yet used all six tracks in one piece but I believe he may be working on that.

Glenn has now finished a piece and I have added that to the following play list:-

https://soundcloud.com/synkrotron/se...big-experiment

Glenn used all six tracks.

I was going to add some more ad hock parts on top of the six but in the end I decided against it.

Thanks for listening aoVI, much appreciated

cheers

andy

Comment

Working...
        X