Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My upcoming release on We Are All Ghosts

Greetings AO
    here's a video and 4 tracks of mine due for release on We Are All Ghosts label in the next week or so.
    I want to evoke a sense of space travel, transcendental meditation, and spatial imagery and I was heavily influenced by these amazing releases.
    • William Basinski - The Disintegration Loops
    • Miles Davis - In A Silent Way
    • Ebauche - Adrift
    • Pink Floyd - BBC Archives 1974 (Dark Side of The Moon live)

Thanks for listening and watching. ~Warren

Last edited by warrendaly; 10-19-2016, 09:00 PM.

Hi Warren,

I have just been listening to your EP on SoundCloud while catching up with stuff on the forum.

Pretty good, all of those pieces. I really enjoyed listening to all four tracks and I am going through them again now.

I will watch the video when I get a bit more time to give it the attention it deserves

Cheers

andy
    >]:| ~ > Bandcamp < ~ |:| ~ > SoundCloud < ~ |:| ~ > YouTube < ~ |:[<

Comment

Thanks Andy. I believe it's important to 'release tracks in to the wild', it pushes the learning curve ..... I believe having tracks out there alters the way we as producers listen to our own creations.

Comment

Originally posted by warrendaly View Post
        Thanks Andy. I believe it's important to 'release tracks in to the wild', it pushes the learning curve ..... I believe having tracks out there alters the way we as producers listen to our own creations.
        Very good points made there Warren.

Just working my way through some of your other creations on SoundCloud. I like what I hear...

I have followed you back so hopefully I won't miss any new stuff you upload.

cheers

andy

Comment

Thanks for the encouragement and kind words. The EPs are ok I guess, I'm still learning. Oh, There might be some 'loops' up there that are beat orientated and not really that good. (I was doing a loop challenge, everyday I'd spent 30mins to 1 hour creating a loop and uploading it to SC. I like to dabble in multiple genres. I'll be doing a loop challenge again soon, I'll let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by warrendaly View Post
            Thanks for the encouragement and kind words. The EPs are ok I guess, I'm still learning. Oh, There might be some 'loops' up there that are beat orientated and not really that good. (I was doing a loop challenge, everyday I'd spent 30mins to 1 hour creating a loop and uploading it to SC. I like to dabble in multiple genres. I'll be doing a loop challenge again soon, I'll let you know.
            I think we are all still learning Warren :D, never stops haha ;)

I spotted the loops and stuff. I listened to a couple and then skipped to the finished pieces further down. Good to share your experimentations though. Some may well inspire others, for sure

cheers

andy

Comment

Working...
            X