Gear 468x120
Shop at Perfect Circuit and support Ambient Online!

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Imagined Corners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imagined Corners

I have been looking into the chaotic corners of my junk box and came out with some USB hard drives containing several live recordings dating between February 2014 and December 2015.
    With some picking and choosing; yes and no; maybe/trash it; short of choices plus some simple yet considered automation and a wee touch of EQ I was able to come out with "Imagined Corners".
    | Bandcamp | Hearthis | website |

Hi Graham,

I got the e-mail about this release the other day. Not had a chance to listen to it yet but I will definitely be taking the whole album out for a spin soon :D

I've just listened to the first track for now (nice and short hehe) and I am liking what I hear. I might save the rest until later, when I get time to actually sit down and chill out for the evening.

cheers

andy
    >]:| ~ > Bandcamp < ~ |:| ~ > SoundCloud < ~ |:| ~ > YouTube < ~ |:[<

Comment

Hi Graham,

I almost managed to listen to all of Imagined Corners last night. In the end I was just too tired to had to leave it at As Slow As Night. I suppose I could have left it playing and just drifted off but my earbuds were irritating me somewhat.

If I had to pick a favourite, it would have to be It Wearies Me, with Panguri a very close second...

cheers

andy
      >]:| ~ > Bandcamp < ~ |:| ~ > SoundCloud < ~ |:| ~ > YouTube < ~ |:[<

Comment

Working...
      X