Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• phoenstorm
    replied
    thanks! very kind of you to unearth this! I think I mentioned before, part of a 5 or 6 track project, more to come sometime this year. and yes. it's decidedly melancholic :biggrin:

Leave a comment:

• seismic1
    replied
    I just found this one again. Something I didn't notice the last time I heard it:- it feels quite sad, especially towards the end.

Good work

Leave a comment:

• phoenstorm
    replied
    thanks a lot for the kind words...yes, i do have a kind of narrative in mind, debating at the moment which turn it should take with my next track

Leave a comment:

• windspace
    replied
    A lot of variety in this piec, but you've glued it all together very well. It's like listening to a story being told...

Leave a comment:

• phoenstorm
    replied
    Thanks, Trinxat! The delayed sounds are a sampler patch built from resampled improvisations, themselves already delayed, etc. Glad you liked it!

Leave a comment:

• Trinxat
    replied
    Phoenstorm, I've already commented on soundcloud, but here I can better say that I can see the craft on all those little details, all those sounds with the delays are a single synth? Nice track! Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• phoenstorm - hurry, but go through your things twice

new track:

http://soundcloud.com/phoenstorm/hurry-but-go-through-your

hope you enjoy & as always, I very much appreciate your feedback! :listening:
Working...
X