New Leaders of the Eldritch Cult Latest Release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Leaders of the Eldritch Cult Latest Release

Hi all! I wanted to share the newest collection of collaborations from the artists working as part of the conglomerate New Leaders of the Eldritch Cult. The collection is all dark ambient Lovecraft-inspired Futurist soundscapes with a touch of Goth here and there. The featured artists on this release are Seesar (US), Arcaide (FR), Babalith (PT), Druha Smrt (CZ), Hell is Carbon (US), Benjamin Norman Pierce (US), and The Strange Walls (US). It is for sale on CDBaby, but you can stream the entire release here, too, for free (and the artists still get paid for it), so stream away! Whoo!

Enjoy! Please post comments, too! I'd love to hear your opinion on the tracks!

Seesar / New Leaders of the Eldritch Cult
    Percussionist / Ethnomusicologist
    Download Free Dark Ambient Music at Seesar's New Official Website!
    http://SeesarMusic.com

Hi Will,

I have started listening to some stuff on your SoundCloud page. It is easy to hear how well your style suits both theatrical background music and the H.P. Lovecraft theme. Very interesting work indeed :D
    >]:| ~ > Bandcamp < ~ |:| ~ > SoundCloud < ~ |:| ~ > YouTube < ~ |:[<

Comment

Originally posted by synkrotron View Post
      Hi Will,

I have started listening to some stuff on your SoundCloud page. It is easy to hear how well your style suits both theatrical background music and the H.P. Lovecraft theme. Very interesting work indeed :D
      Cheers Andy! That's super nice to hear! Creepy = good, right? This release was a lot of work, but worth it, and all the folks contributing were professional and lovely, so I look forward to being able to do it with them again. The next New Leaders release will be with all the ladies in the conglomerate. Should prove to be awesome! :D
      Seesar / New Leaders of the Eldritch Cult
      Percussionist / Ethnomusicologist
      Download Free Dark Ambient Music at Seesar's New Official Website!
      http://SeesarMusic.com

Comment

Working...
      X