X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conflagration [dark ambient]

Okay, I'm going to go out on a limb here and call this "dark ambient."

Might be dark, may not be so ambient...

This piece was generated from one take from our new modular system (now code named Modular Time Machine 01 V1.1).

Rather than go into a load of details here, please read the track description on SoundCloud.

Still early days, so be nice and gentle :biggrin:

cheers

andy
    >]:| ~ > Bandcamp < ~ |:| ~ > SoundCloud < ~ |:| ~ > YouTube < ~ |:[<

Very impressive!

Unfortuntely, I can not follow the cables. So I wonder, what the basic behind this patch is, and whether one could build something similar in REAKTOR (i.e. my soft modular system).
    Latest Album (Sept. 2020): Tenth Region Of The Night
    Soundcloud - Bandcamp - Youtube - Essentia Mundi - Winter-Light

Comment

Ahhhg! Sorry Stefan! I didn't make any patch notes, and I've just posted about this very thing in the Interesting in Modular thread in the Hardware forum.

Having said that, I might be able to recreate that patch, as my modular it still relatively small.

I've got to start some paid work in a bit, so I don't have time right now, but in the next couple of days I'll see if I can get a more detailed description for you.

It may be possible to reacreate in REAKTOR. I think the only fly in the ointment will be the Wasp filter... That produces some really strange and uncharacteristic sounds when pushed... Oh, and thinking about it, the Doepfer A-106-6 XPander Filter might be difficult to reproduce, which I took multiple outs from for further processing. It might be worth looking at the Doepfer website for a description of this filter:-

http://www.doepfer.de/a1066.htm

Thanks for listening Stefan :biggrin:

cheers

andy
      >]:| ~ > Bandcamp < ~ |:| ~ > SoundCloud < ~ |:| ~ > YouTube < ~ |:[<

Comment

Don't hurry, paid work is more important. It consumes our valuable time, but allowes us, to buy our equipment.
        Last edited by betadecay; 12-05-2016, 03:24 AM. Reason: The ususal typos... Grrrr...
        Latest Album (Sept. 2020): Tenth Region Of The Night
        Soundcloud - Bandcamp - Youtube - Essentia Mundi - Winter-Light

Comment

Working...
        X