Idyia, now with video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idyia, now with video

It is more than likely only a small minority of peeps are reading the video creation thread, so I thought I had better post this here too:-

https://youtu.be/oo_ZOcft4I8
    Latest release - DRONE available on Bandcamp

Bandcamp // SoundCloud // YouTube

really smooth, both audio and video.

some nice work you have been doing lately; really loved the new logo at the beginning.

Comment

The video is very cool.
      The music goes very well with it as well.
      I am trying out Chaotica at the moment as well.
      It looks like a 4 minute video is going to take a good 3 or 4 days to render at Stopping SL = 10 on my laptop.
      I guess I should have used a Stopping SL setting of 8, as your video came out really clear at that setting.
      How long did it take to render the six minute video?
      Soundcloud | YouTube | Bandcamp

Comment

Originally posted by aoVI View Post
        really smooth, both audio and video.

some nice work you have been doing lately; really loved the new logo at the beginning.
        Thanks for watching and listening ontol :D

Comment

Originally posted by TDP View Post
          The video is very cool.
          The music goes very well with it as well.
          I am trying out Chaotica at the moment as well.
          It looks like a 4 minute video is going to take a good 3 or 4 days to render at Stopping SL = 10 on my laptop.
          I guess I should have used a Stopping SL setting of 8, as your video came out really clear at that setting.
          How long did it take to render the six minute video?
          Thank you

The first 5400 frames were rendered in 18 hours and the last 5400 frames took 23 hours, so 41 hours in total.

I'm currently rendering 14400 frames and I started that going on Tuesday 24th and it's still running now, although this time I have had to shut it down and restart when I have needed to be out and about. I lock my laptop up when I leave the house...

Comment

Originally posted by synkrotron View Post
            Thank you
            The first 5400 frames were rendered in 18 hours and the last 5400 frames took 23 hours, so 41 hours in total.
            I'm currently rendering 14400 frames and I started that going on Tuesday 24th and it's still running now, although this time I have had to shut it down and restart when I have needed to be out and about. I lock my laptop up when I leave the house...
            OK, that's quicker rendering times than I seem to be getting with Stopping SL set to 10,
            so I will definitely try that next time. Thanks for the info on that.
            Soundcloud | YouTube | Bandcamp

Comment

Working...
            X