X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ambitron Ambient

Using Ambitron with only sine waves as source:

http://soundcloud.com/bobbotov/somnambulism

Ambitron is incredibly powerful! I use it very often among other M-RGT instruments and I think that it was one of my best investments.
    And I have to say this: it has more abilities than other commercial instruments, based on granular synthesis (and I've tested some very popular ones) - being more affordable.

Thanks, Bobbotov! :thumbsup:
    SoundCloud // FreeSound // Twitter
    Get exposure for your electronic music through WEATNU.COM independent promotion network.
    "Shortwave" - collaboration album with Ager Sonus

Comment

Absolutely Ambitron is an absolute gem. PsyGen as well.

Of course, Ambitron Ambient is proof positive of that! +1 to :thumbsup:
      My Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/sequent7

Comment

This is really deliriously nice work!

Comment

I wrote in this thread that I use Ambitron quite often.

Checking my tracks featured at SoundCloud I see that Ambitron has strong presence among instruments I use.

These tracks were created with use of Ambitron (and other tools):

* Hirimpiraght

* Axirsages

* Speleodrone - Chaisehilas

* Cictocepetete

* Datiggittory

* Horetheleus (with use of psyBOX+, too)

* Ixipaslos

* Orrigeteleng

Apparently, Ambitron is often present in my compositions and has some influence on distinctive features of my music.
          SoundCloud // FreeSound // Twitter
          Get exposure for your electronic music through WEATNU.COM independent promotion network.
          "Shortwave" - collaboration album with Ager Sonus

Comment

I always enjoy what other people have done with our synths. Great stuff!

Comment

I'll have to post something on Soundcloud. The minute I got Ambitron it also started showing up in all of my tracks. Though my usage is probably more subtle than all these other tracks. In my case it's usually in the background as the foundation of the general atmosphere. In most cases you might not even notice that it's there, except for a few cases where it might peep out at you, but if I were to take it out the atmosphere would be different and you might know that something is missing.

Either that or I've been deluding myself.

Comment

Oh, and I first fell in love with your synths with Atomic! I believe that was you, wasn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by Nemo View Post
                  Oh, and I first fell in love with your synths with Atomic! I believe that was you, wasn't it?
                  That was done by Boris with Tim Conrardy for Algo Music. It was an excellently designed arp/sequencer with built in synth. It is still available from Algo.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemo View Post
                    Absolutely Ambitron is an absolute gem. PsyGen as well.
                    I tried the psygen demo a while back but couldn't get anything out of it except lofi noise by clicking the monitor speaker icon by the waveform. Do I need to do anything with it apart from drop it on a track and press play? (yep, read the manual but didn't see anything in there).

Cheers.
                    Latest release: never to be repeated

Hearthis | Soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by GaryG View Post
                      I tried the psygen demo a while back but couldn't get anything out of it except lofi noise by clicking the monitor speaker icon by the waveform. Do I need to do anything with it apart from drop it on a track and press play? (yep, read the manual but didn't see anything in there).

Cheers.
                      Yes, psyGEN requires midi input from a DAW or keyboard/controller.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbotov View Post
                        Yes, psyGEN requires midi input from a DAW or keyboard/controller.
                        I thought I was passing some midi to it.. It was late so maybe I was doing something stupid. I'll try again later and be a bit more rigorous in my method this time.

Thanks.
                        Latest release: never to be repeated

Hearthis | Soundcloud

Comment

Working...
                        X