X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• annode
    replied
    Originally posted by seismic1 View Post
    It's a warmish day here, but the skies have been overcast and we've had intermittent rain. The music seems to fit that setting very well. I remember this one.

Good work
    Thanks for the thumbs up Tim. Yes, had it briefly posted at KvR. Remember you pointing out how it was over limited, as it still is...and it does bother me but I'm just lazy.
    I need a new place to rest my head and KvR isn't there for me anymore.
    Happy to see you. ;-D

Leave a comment:

• seismic1
    replied
    It's a warmish day here, but the skies have been overcast and we've had intermittent rain. The music seems to fit that setting very well. I remember this one.

Good work

Leave a comment:

• TDP
    replied
    Originally posted by seismic1 View Post

I think it's possible. I was going to wait until things settle down before messing with the stuff that currently works. I'm hoping to have beatport, mixlr and mixcloud embeds working this weekend. Now where are those damn smileys?
    Ok on that Seismic1. Yeah, I am missing the smileys as well.
    This old style manual smiley works in the mean time: :-D

Leave a comment:

• seismic1
    replied
    Originally posted by TDP View Post
    No worries. Seismic1 may well be able to create an [S3] BB code tag which sizes to a smaller size. Not sure
    if that is possible though.
    I think it's possible. I was going to wait until things settle down before messing with the stuff that currently works. I'm hoping to have beatport, mixlr and mixcloud embeds working this weekend. Now where are those damn smileys?

Leave a comment:

• TDP
    replied
    No worries. Seismic1 may well be able to create an [S3] BB code tag which sizes to a smaller size. Not sure
    if that is possible though.

Leave a comment:

• annode
    replied
    Thank you TDP ! I read the embed widget info by Seismic1 but I guess it didn't make sense to me.
    Shame the widget has to be this big.

Leave a comment:

• TDP
    replied
    Hi midnightneighbor. To make the soundcloud "S2" BB code tag work, on soundcloud you need to click on the
    'Share' link for your song and then select the 'Embed' tab. Copy the embed code into a text editor and look for the soundcloud
    song ID. For your song, it is: 306667663. Then place this id between the "S2" start and end BB tags.
    The S2 start tag you have right with the square brackets around it, but the end S2 tag should have a
    forward slash in front of the S2, and square brackets around it as well.

Nice tune!
    Last edited by TDP; 06-24-2017, 10:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

• annode
    replied
    ?
    Last edited by annode; 06-24-2017, 10:33 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X