"Resonance" - an album by Beneath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Resonance" - an album by Beneath

Bit of late post, the website/forum went down around the time I released this... but better late than never!

This is a short album I worked on for the last half of 2016/early 2017.

"Resonance marks itself as a unique milestone for Beneath. It is far removed from Singularity in terms of style and genre.

Throughout the album you'll find industrial beats, shimmery pads and atmospheres to explore. A touch cinematic flair within the final track "Evolve" brings closure as you're propelled from cold soundscapes to a lush and warm ending."

I'm also currently working on another almost finished album that will most likely be released later this year.

Here's a SC link as well to those of you who prefer it. https://soundcloud.com/b-neath/sets/...nce-by-beneath
    Last edited by Beneath A Tree That Died; 08-07-2017, 12:53 PM.

Hi Steven,

I hope you don't mind, but I prefer to listen to stuff on SoundCloud and I have found your playlist there. Besides, on SC I can help spread the love a bit

cheers

andy
    >]:| ~ > Bandcamp < ~ |:| ~ > SoundCloud < ~ |:| ~ > YouTube < ~ |:[<

Comment

Originally posted by synkrotron View Post
      Hi Steven,

I hope you don't mind, but I prefer to listen to stuff on SoundCloud and I have found your playlist there. Besides, on SC I can help spread the love a bit

cheers

andy
      Ah, cheers! Thanks Andy... updating the post with a SC too in case anyone else prefers SC.

Comment

Good collection there, I enjoyed taking the time to listen to the complete album
        >]:| ~ > Bandcamp < ~ |:| ~ > SoundCloud < ~ |:| ~ > YouTube < ~ |:[<

Comment

I had a quick listen last night and really liked this so will definitely go back for a 'proper' listen again. Really nice production ... do you master your own tracks?
          .oO REALM Oo.
          Youtube || Bandcamp || Facebook || Soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by Realm View Post
            I had a quick listen last night and really liked this so will definitely go back for a 'proper' listen again. Really nice production ... do you master your own tracks?
            I appreciate the comment! I do very little in terms of mastering, it's not something I've got a confident grasp on yet but I'm working to improve. I spend a lot more time on trying to balance and mix things than master.

Comment

Originally posted by Beneath A Tree That Died View Post
              ... I spend a lot more time on trying to balance and mix things than master.
              You have your priorities right on that count my friend.

.oO REALM Oo.
              Youtube || Bandcamp || Facebook || Soundcloud

Comment

Working...
              X