Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cinematic Ambient

Hi,
    who else is interested in Cinematic Ambient? Listen to one hour of fine epic, melancholic ambient: https://soundcloud.com/oliver-h-lcke...ematic-ambient
    greetings from Berlin
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Hi, and welcome to the ambient online forum

So, are you Oliver? Or André? I am a bit confused... Your SoundCloud account appears to be for Oliver but the music for André, is that correct?

cheers

andy
    >]:| ~ > Bandcamp < ~ |:| ~ > SoundCloud < ~ |:| ~ > YouTube < ~ |:[<

Comment

very nice work , and welcome :-)

Comment

Originally posted by blackivan View Post
        very nice work , and welcome :-)
        Hi thank you very much!

Comment

Originally posted by synkrotron View Post
          Hi, and welcome to the ambient online forum

So, are you Oliver? Or André? I am a bit confused... Your SoundCloud account appears to be for Oliver but the music for André, is that correct?

cheers

andy
          Hi Andy, my parents originally called me Oliver-André, but friends just call me Oli
          so actually Oliver and André are the same person.
          greets from Berlin

Comment

Originally posted by cinematicambientberlin View Post

Hi Andy, my parents originally called me Oliver-André, but friends just call me Oli
            so actually Oliver and André are the same person.
            greets from Berlin
            Thanks for that

Greets back from Sunny Warrington (well, raining at the moment).

cheers
            >]:| ~ > Bandcamp < ~ |:| ~ > SoundCloud < ~ |:| ~ > YouTube < ~ |:[<

Comment

Showing considerable skill, but I'm not able to take most of this seriously as listenable music.
              For me, it's overly sweet and sentimental. Something I might have heard in a sappy scored Spielberg movie. Well, maybe that's being harsh...it's not as sappy as that.
              Some of it does have a feel and sensibility of Jóhann Jóhannsson and that I like and can listen to that.(last section)

Comment

Some beautiful sounds there man. Kinda curious what libraries you're using for the orchestra stuff/choirs - sounds great. I can hear a lot of soundtrack influences in there too.

Comment

Originally posted by midnightneighbor View Post
                  Showing considerable skill, but I'm not able to take most of this seriously as listenable music.
                  For me, it's overly sweet and sentimental. Something I might have heard in a sappy scored Spielberg movie. Well, maybe that's being harsh...it's not as sappy as that.
                  Some of it does have a feel and sensibility of Jóhann Jóhannsson and that I like and can listen to that.(last section)
                  Hi midnightneighbor, actually you are quiet right, the music is melancholic, sentimental and call it "sweet". Beside that it has a emotional and moody aspect, which I often miss in ambient music. I guess music should not be boring and after all not too sappy, or kitschy as we say in German.. I can listen to it all day long have a good day... https://soundcloud.com/oliver-h-lcke/cab-andre-ganesh

Comment

Originally posted by Beneath A Tree That Died View Post
                    Some beautiful sounds there man. Kinda curious what libraries you're using for the orchestra stuff/choirs - sounds great. I can hear a lot of soundtrack influences in there too.
                    Hi thanks! this is not my music... its a mix of my favorites.. actually to promote a concert I am organizing in December. https://www.eventbrite.de/e/cinemati...term=eventcard
                    What do you think about Hammock?

Comment

Working...
                    X