The Fall [EP] - by Beneath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Fall [EP] - by Beneath

Hello all, I have an exciting EP I've just released on Bandcamp entitled, "The Fall".

http://b-neath.bandcamp.com/album/the-fall-ep

These tracks were produced/mixed/mastered by myself within the first half of this year or so. There were other tracks, but they didn't exactly make the cut, and perhaps I may work them into a future album that ties into this one. This is a downtempo album that features a lot of shimmery, delicate atmospheres woven into some awesome grooves. I hope you all enjoy as I continue to grow as an artist.
    Last edited by Beneath A Tree That Died; 09-21-2017, 10:59 PM.

Hi Beneath A Tree That Died

I listened to "Ions" and a couple of minutes each of "Membrane" and "The Fall"

Most enjoyable, for sure... I will listen to the whole EP when I next get a chance (currently catching up with other stuff too...)

cheers

andy
    >]:| ~ > Bandcamp < ~ |:| ~ > SoundCloud < ~ |:| ~ > YouTube < ~ |:[<

Comment

Originally posted by synkrotron View Post
      Hi Beneath A Tree That Died

I listened to "Ions" and a couple of minutes each of "Membrane" and "The Fall"

Most enjoyable, for sure... I will listen to the whole EP when I next get a chance (currently catching up with other stuff too...)

cheers

andy
      Well if it isn't the forum ghost himself.

Glad you like what you hear so far.

Comment

Ha! Well, this ghost is struggling to get to sleep tonight so I listened to all three tracks from beginning to end... Glad I did because only listening to part of tracks 2 and 3 didn't do them any justice at all.

Nice work

Comment

Originally posted by synkrotron View Post
          Ha! Well, this ghost is struggling to get to sleep tonight so I listened to all three tracks from beginning to end... Glad I did because only listening to part of tracks 2 and 3 didn't do them any justice at all.

Nice work
          Thanks so much, happy some of the hard work and toiling over what to do has worked out, and yeah - there's a lot of moments you can miss if you just kinda skip thru it lol - always best to listen thru, especially since this is fairly short with around 15 mins total.

Comment

Originally posted by Beneath A Tree That Died View Post

especially since this is fairly short with around 15 mins total.
            Yes, of course , it wasn't that much of a challenge, unlike trying to get through someone's two hour epic LOL!

Anyway, it was a pleasure

Comment

Working...
            X