Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sequence Your Dream 5 (Free Download)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sequence Your Dream 5 (Free Download)

    Number five in the series, i hope you like it :-)

    IvanB



  • #2
    Thanks, Ivan, listening and downloading now!
    https://soundcloud.com/synkrotron

    Comment


    • #3
      well i hope you enjoy mate :-)

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by blackivan View Post
        well i hope you enjoy mate :-)
        I sure did, Ivan... I am so in the mood for drone stuff at the moment, as you can probably tell haha!

        cheers, and keep 'em coming
        https://soundcloud.com/synkrotron

        Comment


        • #5
          Oh yes. That's holding me. I like the way you use the waves of sound throughout.
          Graham
          https://www.youtube.com/c/THEBassBus
          https://soundcloud.com/bassbus
          https://hearthis.at/graham-blanche-ov/

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by synkrotron View Post

            I sure did, Ivan... I am so in the mood for drone stuff at the moment, as you can probably tell haha!

            cheers, and keep 'em coming
            i will try my best :-)

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by BassBus View Post
              Oh yes. That's holding me. I like the way you use the waves of sound throughout.
              thank you so much :-)

              Comment


              • #8
                Well done- there is something definitely dream-like about this piece..
                "All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us" - Gandalf, Lord Of The Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien

                Comment


                • #9
                  I like the way this piece sort of wanders around, like it's vibrating. And I like the dynamics of volume swells. Nice piece!
                  Fender Strat; Taylor 814ce; PRS SE 277 Baritone; MXR Custom Comp Deluxe; EHX Pitch Fork; SA LA Lady; Boss FV-500H Volume; Ditto X2 Looper; TCE Flashback Triple Delay; Strymon El Cap; Strymon Dig; SA Nemesis; Neunaber Immerse; Strymon Big Sky; Boss RC-300 Looper; Fishman Loudbox Artist ; Blackstar ID 15:TVP amp.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Sonic Bodhi View Post
                    Well done- there is something definitely dream-like about this piece..
                    thank you so much :-)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by whispersinspace View Post
                      I like the way this piece sort of wanders around, like it's vibrating. And I like the dynamics of volume swells. Nice piece!
                      thank you for taking time to listen :-)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Warm waves of sound!! Very well done!!
                        Asterios (Astrofaros)
                        https://soundcloud.com/astrofaros
                        https://astrofaros.bandcamp.com/releases

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Astrofaros View Post
                          Warm waves of sound!! Very well done!!
                          thank you so much :-)

                          IvanB

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X