Back at it ... ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back at it ... ?

Well, how has everyone been doing? You'll have to excuse my absence, it's literally been years since i have posted here. Life got turbulent and threw me out of the ambient music making loop that I've only so recently been able to get back into.

See, I'm not dead. Really. I cooked this up just to prove it. Hope you all find some enjoyment out of listening to it. It's a little on the minimal side and sounds like it was slapped together in Ableton Live Intro (Because it was) but I'm sure there's something of value in there for you somewhere.

Really good to be back and to see that the forums are still as lively and lovely as I remembered them. I hope you all have a fantastic day!

Take care!

- eot

https://soundcloud.com/eyeoftheta/contemplations-2
    Last edited by Eye Of Theta; 02-06-2018, 07:00 AM.
    www.eyeoftheta.bandcamp.com/releases

I like it! Puts me a bit in mind of Jean Luc Ponty during the 80s. Love that Berlin School sound. Nicely done!
    "I would rather be happy than to always be 'right'."

Comment

Originally posted by Sonic Bodhi View Post
      I like it! Puts me a bit in mind of Jean Luc Ponty during the 80s. Love that Berlin School sound. Nicely done!
      Thank you for having a listen to it! Glad that you enjoyed it and found it worthwhile and familiar.
      www.eyeoftheta.bandcamp.com/releases

Comment

Nice melodic arpegiation. Since it's only a two chord progression over about six minutes,breaking it up along the way would help maintain interest.
        "The dumbest of people are the first to tell you."annode
        My Music

Comment

Working...
        X