Cosmic Dimensions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cosmic Dimensions

Hey folks! I know most artists here are releasing mainly though SC and Bandcamp; however, I'm already so stretched money-wise and have such a catalogue size that Soundcloud is no longer an option for me.

I've released a few albums on Bandcamp as three of the artists I record as, and so far have only had room temperature sales figures at best. So this isn't just a release announcement but a release query.

Is there anyone on this forum who is releasing through some of the more major outlets (examples: iTunes and Apple Music, Amazon Music, HMV, Deezer, Spotify, TIDAL, eMusic)? I've found the exposure rate to be much better; plus you have access to marketing through some of these services' Affiliate Programmes.

That said, I'd like to introduce my second release using the distributor DiGiDi, Cosmic Dimensions. This is a four track EP containing extended playing time tracks.
    Last edited by HypnoticSounds; 02-13-2018, 05:25 AM.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Hypnosystemsuk

https://thefractalgalaxysuites.vhx.tv

Yeah, no thank you. Any service that won't let me listen without signing up for a 'free trial' is not for me. I understand your point of view completely, but... still gotta say no..
    "All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us" - Gandalf, Lord Of The Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien

Comment

Originally posted by Sonic Bodhi View Post
      Yeah, no thank you. Any service that won't let me listen without signing up for a 'free trial' is not for me. I understand your point of view completely, but... still gotta say no..
      Yeah... If you're serious about actually selling your music then I think it's a given nowadays you need to be on itunes, spotify etc. On the flipside, if potential listeners don't have accounts on these sites they probably won't sign up just to hear your tracks (or maybe that's just me. And SB ) I guess having an easily previewable option is a good thing is what I'm saying.

Having said that, Bandcamp is fine for previewing without signing up isn't it?

Whatever, the previews I heard sounded nice.
      Latest release: never to be repeated

Hearthis | Soundcloud

Comment

Working...
      X