Announcement

Collapse

Announcement

AVAILABLE NOW: Ambient Online Compilation: Volume 9 (Part One)

https://ambientonline.bandcamp.com/a...ume-9-part-one

NEW! You can now donate to Ambient Online using crypto currencies. Use the link below to get started.

https://1upcoin.com/donate/s1gnsofl1fe
See more
See less

Immersion 7 Free Download)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immersion 7 Free Download)

Gorgeous and lush. Also it feels open, a lot of music in this genre sounds way too trapped in formulaic, loop-ish format, which often has the opposite effect of what is the artists intention. I like that you have some space and calmness between the sonic washes of bliss, like a slow pulse or a tide. Very calming too.

IM-subjective-O you cut a little too much in the bottom if the "in-between pads", it sounds too EQed to me (I want it in the deep background, coming gradually to the front as the "tide/pad swells" comes in, like in physical space. But it also makes your piece feel like it is more like a state of mind than an actual physical space, which is a very nice perspective on the piece too, more internal/psychological), but it might as well be the modulation of the synth, starting in the high end and opening the filter for the swells? Or simply an artistic choice. Non the less a very nice track! Is this a single track or part of an album (or planned album)?

Comment

there are 6 other free experiment of a simular vein on my soundcloud , all free :-)

Comment

I will definatelly check them out, thanks!

Comment

thank you for taking the time to listen and comment :-)

Comment

I love this piece! This is bliss ambient par excellence. Love the swells as well.
            "All we have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to us" - Gandalf, Lord Of The Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien

Comment

Originally posted by Sonic Bodhi View Post
              I love this piece! This is bliss ambient par excellence. Love the swells as well.
              thank you so much :-)

Comment

Very nice, playing it loud whilst the sun finally manages to break through the clouds today. Perfect.

Comment

Very nice and peaceful!
                  Soundcloud | YouTube | Bandcamp

Comment

Originally posted by _DS View Post
                    Very nice, playing it loud whilst the sun finally manages to break through the clouds today. Perfect.
                    thank you

Comment

Originally posted by TDP View Post
                      Very nice and peaceful!
                      thank you :-)

Comment

Working...
                      X