Lost piece 1: ‘Full Moon Chameleon’ by Super Fata

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost piece 1: ‘Full Moon Chameleon’ by Super Fata

Because of certain factors, in 2016 I lost a ton of material, several albums worth of music, even more ideas and started/unfinshed projects. This piece on YT is one such piece.

Nicely done for a WIP- and I have lost demos that were on 4-track cassette that I made back in the 80's, and only had the lo-fi mixdowns, so I know the feeling!
    "I would rather be happy than to always be 'right'."

Comment

lovely work :-)

Comment

Very nice ambient soundscape!
        Soundcloud | YouTube | Bandcamp

Comment

Originally posted by Sonic Bodhi View Post
          Nicely done for a WIP- and I have lost demos that were on 4-track cassette that I made back in the 80's, and only had the lo-fi mixdowns, so I know the feeling!
          Thank you!
          It´s enough to drive you mad, if you think about it ;)

Comment

I know there were some cassettes I had no choice but to store under a tarp outdoors since I basically had no place to live in, and they suffered damage from rain and moisture- ruined good demos that I can never restore!

Comment

Yeah, I had years of work destroyed by a crazy GF. I find an mp3 here and a snippet there, but tons of material is lost forever.

Comment

Listening now, Jan... Nice one, I like this a lot

As for losing stuff. Yeah, been there, done that and I've lost sleep over it in the past.

I try not to care so much nowadays. Well... "try" perhaps... Easier said than done.

One reason for putting stuff on places like Bandcamp is that as long as they exist there will always be a 24bit WAV version of my "best"stuff.

I do archive my Sonar and Studio One projects but, to be honest, I never revisit stuff nowadays... I publish, move on...

Bandcamp // SoundCloud // YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by synkrotron View Post
                  Listening now, Jan... Nice one, I like this a lot

As for losing stuff. Yeah, been there, done that and I've lost sleep over it in the past.

I try not to care so much nowadays. Well... "try" perhaps... Easier said than done.

One reason for putting stuff on places like Bandcamp is that as long as they exist there will always be a 24bit WAV version of my "best"stuff.

I do archive my Sonar and Studio One projects but, to be honest, I never revisit stuff nowadays... I publish, move on...

I've been trying to do this for a while now, LoL, but there is so much material to upload! Going to have to slate some time for that.

Comment

Working...
                  X