Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• narapela
    replied
    Sounds great! I would be very interested to hear what your live setup is like.

Leave a comment:

• Thought Experiment
    replied
    Very, very cool track. The drums/percussion remind me of Klaus Schulze but with much more of a groove. Impressive performance too

Leave a comment:

• seismic1
    replied
    Originally posted by phoenstorm View Post
    ..........stage banter......
    Ambient Rap - a new genre

My first impression is that this sounds better (fuller sound, and more lively) than the original. I'll have a better idea at the weekend

Leave a comment:

• Nemo
    replied
    Yes, great job, especially for a live take. Well done, Chris!

Leave a comment:

• tonecarver
    replied
    Bra-vo! Outstanding, even more so considering this is a live take. :thumbsup:

Leave a comment:

• phoenstorm
    replied
    wow. interesting & very cool. you know, what's missing though? crowd noise. and stage banter...can't you see people stagediving to this...in slow motion? :biggrin: ...i sense great things ahead.

Leave a comment:

• S1gnsOfL1fe
    started a topic S1gns Of L1fe - Aphelion (Live)

S1gns Of L1fe - Aphelion (Live)

https://soundcloud.com/s1gnsofl1fe/aphelion-live

As many of you know, I've been working towards getting my setup and my tracks ready for live performance. Well? Here we go.

This is a live performance of my song "Aphelion" from my album "Language of the Ancients." Everything here is performed live including the faders and synthesizers right here in my studio. No mastering has been applied as it was recorded straight from DP8. This is the first of many live performance tracks to come this summer. Stay tuned.

Cheers and enjoy!

-S1gns :tu:
Working...
X