Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sonic Bodhi
    replied
    synkrotron thank you for listening and for the great comment!

Leave a comment:

• synkrotron
    replied
    Some lovely voice selections in both part Avery. Very nice compositions Avery

Leave a comment:

• Sonic Bodhi
    replied
    almanacs Thank you for listening and for the great comment!

Leave a comment:

• almanacs
    replied
    Sonic Bodhi your tracks always impress me! That sort of flute after the "drop" in the middle is enchanting.

Leave a comment:

• Sonic Bodhi
    replied
    George Johnson ha ha, it's always possible- Paul McCartney & Wings was one of my favorite bands in high school. Thanks for the great comment.

Leave a comment:

• George Johnson
    replied
    This sounds really good.
    I'm detecting a little of Paul McCartney's Band on the Run in there too.

Leave a comment:

• Sonic Bodhi
    started a topic Synesthetic/ Dark Ritual now up on bandcamp

Synesthetic/ Dark Ritual now up on bandcamp

This is an experimentation with backward guitar tracks- I had not posted anything in a long while that focussed on my guitar work. My Tascam DP008 was collecting dust, but I remembered I got good sound from the Yamaha APX-5A acoustic electric, so I plugged it back into the DP008 and routed it through the Tascam DP-24SD. Recorded and mastered one effected stereo track which I exported to PC, reversed, and sent back to the 24 track machine in 24-bit format, as well as the forward track- then added string tracks from the Korg Kronos, and various original sounds from the Yamaha Reface DX FM synth. Also added a track from the Fender Stratocaster routed through the Roland GR20 Guitar Synth (George Johnson you will appreciate this one).This is what turned up, basically a 2-part song about 12 minutes long.

All comments, criticisms, witticisms, thoughts, ruminations, cogitations, musings, complaints, praises, and any other mental processes shared are welcome and appreciated. Pay what you want.
Working...
X