Just Joined, Wanted To Share My Releases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Joined, Wanted To Share My Releases

Hi, all. First off, glad to have found such an amazing vibrant community with like-minded individuals. For so long I believed that I was a lone traveler among the cosmos. Anyhow, I'd like to share my music with you all. If you would like download codes (the music is all free, the download codes will enable you to stream the music from the Bandcamp app and earn a back cover where applicable), just let me know, I will accommodate without a drop of spam (I hate that more than you do). Here is my BANDCAMP page, as well as links to each release starting with newest to oldest. Take what you like!

**NOTE** If this comes off as spam-ish, don't hesitate to let me know as I want to abide by the rules and don't want to come off that way at all!

TAKING FLIGHT (collaboration with CloudFall)
    RELICS (this is just a collection of works from prior albums)
    OCEAN OF INFINITY
    N/E/W/S
    SOUNDTRACK FOR IMAGINARY SPACES
    RESONATE / REASON NITRATE (collaboration with Wings of an Angel)
    WE'VE COME UNDONE
    HEADSPACE
    SO GENTLY WE GO

I have 2 more releases that are in some finishing phases (one will be released this month I believe). I will be sure to post them here for you all. Peace.

//tonepoet//

Really high quality stuff here!
    Dark ambient horror utilizing a completely-original synthesizer on YouTube, SoundCloud, Bandcamp, and Facebook.
    Also join me on the Dark Ambient Discord Server.

Comment

Yeah, definitely can hear professionality

Comment

Thanks for sharing your music. I do not consider it spammy at all!!

Comment

Love what I've heard so far!

Comment

Hii! I host an ambient radio show at my university station here in Canada. I played two of your songs during my slot around the 40 minute mark http://cfmu.ca/shows/133-wallpaper-music the shows are all podcasted, I played your stuff during #15 titled "music and the brain" ))))))

Comment

Originally posted by wallpapermusic View Post
              Hii! I host an ambient radio show at my university station here in Canada. I played two of your songs during my slot around the 40 minute mark http://cfmu.ca/shows/133-wallpaper-music the shows are all podcasted, I played your stuff during #15 titled "music and the brain" ))))))
              wallpapermusic Thank you so very much!! This is highly appreciated! So very nice to discover new assets to the ambient community. I look forward to tuning in. Peace.

Comment

Working...
              X