Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some nice relaxing night music from Finland ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thought Experiment
    replied
    Originally posted by Ambient Indigo View Post
    Originally posted by Thought Experiment View Post
    Nemesis are a great band - I like 'Xtempora', CD1 is all Floydian electronic rock, CD2 is chilled-to-the-max ambience but that's quite old now. I'll be checking this one out for sure, thanks for the tip
    Hope you will be able to come to Helsinki next summer to see them play Live along with S1gns ??
    www.ambientmusicconference.com
    Wow - this looks fantastic. What a beautiful arena for ambient music. I'll have to hope there's a live webcast, my travelling these days is pretty limited (health issues :()

Leave a comment:

• Ambient Indigo
    replied
    Originally posted by Thought Experiment View Post
    Nemesis are a great band - I like 'Xtempora', CD1 is all Floydian electronic rock, CD2 is chilled-to-the-max ambience but that's quite old now. I'll be checking this one out for sure, thanks for the tip
    Hope you will be able to come to Helsinki next summer to see them play Live along with S1gns ??
    www.ambientmusicconference.com

Leave a comment:

• windspace
    replied
    This is some very nice music. I enjoyed it greatly! Thank for the post.

Leave a comment:

• Ambient Indigo
    replied
    Ah, good to hear ... Xtempora is from 2005 ... and the 1:4:9 I suggested above is 2 albums later (if you don't count the 3 Live albums in between), from 2010. Their latest album is also excellent, Living Statues, lots of ambeint stuff on there http://nemesis3.bandcamp.com/

Leave a comment:

• Thought Experiment
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Some nice relaxing night music from Finland ...

Listening now to some nice relaxing ambient from Finland ... electronic band Nemesis, made mostly with real analog equipment (not soft synths). Music was originally a sound track to an art exhibition, hence its very minimal, and in fact much less rhythmic than their normal style.

http://nemesis3.bandcamp.com/album/1-4-9
Working...
X