ontol: The Other Field's Flowers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ontol: The Other Field's Flowers

Call me biased...but I just bought our very own ontol's latest release on Bandcamp earlier today..."The Other Field's Flowers" and I'm simply blown away. :hypnotized:

This is the first thing I'm hearing in 2013...and if this is a sign of things to come, it's going to be a VERY AMAZING year!!! :D

There is so much to love about this album...I think what grabs me most is the simplicity in melody and texture makes for wide open dream spaces...letting the mind wander through the music, as if it was telling a story you love to hear. You won't be disappointed!!! Check it out.

http://ontol.bandcamp.com/album/the-...fields-flowers

Thanks ontol!
    Synphaera Records
    Space | Time | Matter

thank you.

It is the first bit of work I have done in about a decade besides assembling a few loose ends.

and thanks for all you do here s1gns, you really do a lot to make these forums encouraging and healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by ontol View Post
      thank you.

It is the first bit of work I have done in about a decade besides assembling a few loose ends.

and thanks for all you do here s1gns, you really do a lot to make these forums encouraging and healthy.
      It is so my pleasure ontol!!! I'm really trying to connect the ambient artists of the world together, in one place for the benefit of all. We're off to a great start and I'm really REALLY happy about it!

I've listened to "The Other Field's Flowers" now twice...each time it just gets better. You are so talented!

Looking forward to hearing more from you this year!!!

-S1gns
      Synphaera Records
      Space | Time | Matter

Comment

This is gorgeous! As soon as I get some money I'll have to purchase this album.

Comment

Originally posted by Dax IX View Post
          This is gorgeous! As soon as I get some money I'll have to purchase this album.
          Ditto.
          Latest release: never to be repeated

Hearthis | Soundcloud

Comment

Please do not purchase it, just download it. I do not have a bank account, so I cannot 'get verified' by paypal, so I am closing my paypal account and have returned the money to the 2 purchases made. I used to be able to receive funds when I sold things on eBay, so not sure why this is different now, but it is not a big deal.

Thanks to everyone for the interest, I am completely satisfied that someone is listening, which is my only goal.

EDIT: removed the buy option from the albums.
            Last edited by aoVI; 01-03-2013, 09:21 AM.

Comment

I wish I could pay you, and if there's a way, let me know.

How very generous! (Off to download now)

Comment

I saw that come in this morning. ontol, your music is amazing and I have no problem paying for it. As soon as you get a direct payment option I'll be the first in line! :tu:

Cheers and my best to you!!! Thanks for the CD!

-S1gns
                Synphaera Records
                Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Working...
                X