U-he Bazille for Atmospheric / Ambient sounds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U-he Bazille for Atmospheric / Ambient sounds

U-he just released their Bazille synth - some of my presets were included into factory...
    Bazille is a modular soft-synthesizer and is pretty much capable to produce fantastic atmospheric / space / ambient sounds

https://soundcloud.com/soundgalactic/binary-sun-dawn?in=soundgalactic/sets/bazille

After I've got my copy, I started to work on "Altair" soundset - hope to share some progression soon

Cheers,
    JR
    Julian Ray Music & Sound / Facebook / Bandcamp

Kudos on your Bazille presets. Way back to the competition, 'Binary Sun Dawn' was one of my favorites. Will definitely be watching for Altair!

P.S.-I snuck a couple of presets into the Competition Presets…some are crap, but some are OK. Definitely not in your league though

This song is all Bazille - three patches. One patch is from MrBit, the other two are mine.

https://soundcloud.com/windspace/bazambient-one

Comment

Originally posted by Windspace View Post
      Kudos on your Bazille presets. Way back to the competition, 'Binary Sun Dawn' was one of my favorites. Will definitely be watching for Altair!

P.S.-I snuck a couple of presets into the Competition Presets…some are crap, but some are OK. Definitely not in your league though

This song is all Bazille - three patches. One patch is from MrBit, the other two are mine.

https://soundcloud.com/windspace/bazambient-one

Thanks Bruce ! And I love 'bazambient-one' - it's full of calm and serenity... Good work

Comment

Thank YOU!!

Comment

Just added a new sound to "Altair" soundset for U-he Bazille, I'm working on - atmospheric / evolving / space / tranquill
          https://soundcloud.com/soundgalactic/antinous?in=soundgalactic/sets/bazille

Cheers

Comment

Wow, awesome patch!!! :listening:

I think that about covers it!

Comment

Congrats on being included in the presets!

Finally giving this thing a test drive this morning...really love the sound that you can get from it. Yours are fantastic! I also love some of the other pads designers have included...man this is a steal at the intro price.

My only gripe would be it's pretty heavy on the cpu for a v1.0, but Urs is the king of optimizing his plugs over time. Just look at Diva!

Off to go explore some more...

Cheers,
              -S1gns
              Synphaera Records
              Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Thank you Bruce ! Glad you like it

Comment

Originally posted by S1gnsOfL1fe View Post
                  Congrats on being included in the presets!...-S1gns
                  Thanks Chris!
                  Yes, the price is great for such an amazing creative tool...
                  CPU... recording Antinous preset (quite complex sound, above preview) I've got stable 45%... well, HQ switcher is our friend

Cheers,
                  Julian

Comment

Continue working on ALTAIR soundset for U-HE Bazille synthesizer...
                    Just made a small video-preview for "Antinous" preset.
                    Cheers

Comment

Working...
                    X