X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aoVI
    replied
    Originally posted by vacuum View Post
    Chris is the man. I've got inspired by his videos and got lots of new ideas for my music.
    Keep up with good work, cheers!
    Welcome to AO, and thanks for the kind words about the Chieftain.

He does have a light, and we appreciate it shining.

Leave a comment:

• vacuum
    replied
    Chris is the man. I've got inspired by his videos and got lots of new ideas for my music.
    Keep up with good work, cheers!

Leave a comment:

• S1gnsOfL1fe
    replied
    Originally posted by Sonic Bodhi View Post
    I was aware that you can interface with guitar on Ableton Live because I have had a TonePort GX interface for a while, and have been using it with Ableton Live. It's pretty awesome. Our new philosophy should be "Save a video game- Play guitar!" LoL.
    Right on man! I've been on hiatus from streaming for awhile but the show will be coming back soon. More ambient and guitar!

Cheers,
    -S1gns

Leave a comment:

• Sonic Bodhi
    replied
    I was aware that you can interface with guitar on Ableton Live because I have had a TonePort GX interface for a while, and have been using it with Ableton Live. It's pretty awesome. Our new philosophy should be "Save a video game- Play guitar!" LoL.
    Last edited by Sonic Bodhi; 09-29-2018, 03:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sonic Bodhi
    replied
    Interesting- I have both Ableton Live and Twitch.. never occurred to me that this could be live-streamed with music over Twitch, because I originally installed Twitch to demo video games!

Leave a comment:

• S1gnsOfL1fe
    replied
    Thank you all! Appreciate the positive comments and encouragement. I'm in the middle of a big studio move but expect TONS of more content this fall once the dust settles! As always, subscribe to my live stream (notifications on!) on Twitch so you never miss me when I'm actually "live." It's a really fun experience that my viewers enjoy.

https://www.twitch.tv/s1gnsofl1fe

Here's the last three episodes!

Leave a comment:

• Ambient Mechanics
    replied
    Thanks Chris..just subscribed..didn't realize you had so many tutes already uploaded. Kudos..some really helpful tips and advice there..even though I'm not an Ableton user, what you share can still be applied in other DAWs, with a little time, practice and ingenuity.

Anyone reading this who has yet to check out these videos, make sure you do..there's some really good advice to be found in Chris' vids..not that he needs my recommendation or anything like that..but do yourself a big favor and subscribe to his channel, making sure you click on the little bell after you have, so you'll be notified whenever he posts something new.
    Last edited by Ambient Mechanics; 08-10-2018, 02:37 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Pharos
    replied
    This is fantastic. I'll be watching in the morning!

Leave a comment:

• S1gnsOfL1fe
    replied
    New episode! Cheers and enjoy.

Leave a comment:

• annode
    replied
    This caught my attention " Sunday mornings 8:00am - 11:00pm "
    I'll be checking out some of these soon.

Leave a comment:

• S1gnsOfL1fe
    replied
    Awesome you guys! Glad you are enjoying the streams/tutorial videos. Many more to come!

Leave a comment:

• Morteza Jahangiri
    replied
    Actually I made my first track released on ambient online compilation part9 based on these tips $ tricks. Thank you again

Leave a comment:

• almanacs
    replied
    I've seen a couple of these videos and I'm always excited with your process and secrets.
    Thanks for this!

Leave a comment:

• Ambient Mechanics
    replied
    Thanks for this, Chris..very interesting indeed.

Leave a comment:

• S1gnsOfL1fe
    replied
    Most recent replay:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X