Hello fellow ambient lovers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello fellow ambient lovers!

I’m Basic Bones and while I’ve been making “ambient” music for a while now, I recently got way more into what would be called “true” ambient music. Lately I’ve fallen down the rabbit hole of iOS synths after picking up a cheap iPad so if anyone has recommendations or just wants to show me what they’ve made the same way feel free to show off! I’m sure I’ll be asking a lot of questions I have music I want to release soon and no real idea what to do with it.

Welcome from Germany!

Comment

welcome and enjoy :-)

Comment

Hello and welcome - not been long here myself. My few tracks on SoundCloud are all made on iOS. See link below!
        best wishes, Tony

https://soundcloud.com/thisnorthernlife

Comment

Originally posted by basic_bones View Post

I’m Basic Bones and while I’ve been making “ambient” music for a while now, I recently got way more into what would be called “true” ambient music. Lately I’ve fallen down the rabbit hole of iOS synths after picking up a cheap iPad so if anyone has recommendations or just wants to show me what they’ve made the same way feel free to show off! I’m sure I’ll be asking a lot of questions I have music I want to release soon and no real idea what to do with it.
          Hi, BB. Nice to have you here. Is there something of your creation that we can listen to somewhere? I'd really like to. If you want to listen to my music, there's a link to my Bancamp site in my signature.

Have a nice day,

Roberto.
          https://linktr.ee/sldearg

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by basic_bones View Post
              I’m Basic Bones
              Hi there Basic Bones

Welcome to the ambient online community

I recently got way more into what would be called “true” ambient music.
              I would be interested to hear what you consider to be "true" ambient music. We cover a lot of bases here...

Lately I’ve fallen down the rabbit hole of iOS synths after picking up a cheap iPad so if anyone has recommendations or just wants to show me what they’ve made the same way feel free to show off! I’m sure I’ll be asking a lot of questions I have music I want to release soon and no real idea what to do with it.
              Check out the Mobile Apps and Hardware sub forum here:-

https://www.ambientonline.org/forum/...s-and-hardware

cheers

andy
              I may not post anything useful, but at least I do it often

Latest release - Neutrino available on Bandcamp

Bandcamp // SoundCloud // YouTube

Comment

Working...
              X