• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salutations from SynthWizards/N01ZE/VortexSoundResearch

SynthWizards.png
    pirate-radio-movie.gif
    vsr.png
    My experiments recently brought me into Atmospheric Ambient Kompositions thus finding myself venturing into AO Realms...
    This forum seems prime for interacting with others on such Sound Design & further explorations.
    Much of my sound is vintage gear & custom designed hardware/software for achieving specific results.
    Thanks for having this forum for such discussions!
    Last edited by N01ZE; 11-26-2019, 04:39 PM.

Welcome to Ambient Online! I look forward to listening to some of your work. I'm sure you will find kindred spirits here who are interested in discussing ambient music...in most any form!

Comment

welcome and enjoy :-)

Comment

Thanks for the Welcome! Spent way too much time in the experimental/noise scene & most forums finding on such are really becoming just a total rut anymore of non productive creativity when they are supposed to be the exact opposite. My modes/gears have always had an ambient/experimental/soundscape setting & recently produced massive amount of tracks that fit such descriptions. Observing some of the posts here made me realize this place is way more somewhere that is more in tune with my vibe & should actually spend some time interacting plus extra motivation for turning on my gear...
        Let me start racking up some post and participating in projects/challenges happening here.
        Eye have multiple modes... play multiple instruments... and have recorded multiple styles of music... yet always obsessively record...
        This forum is welcome change of pace for me...

Comment

Hi and welcome
          https://soundcloud.com/crepuscular

Comment

Hello there N01ZE

Your N01ZE give above seemed familiar to me so I checked out the MW forum and that is where I know you from.

Welcome to the ambient online community

cheers

andy
            I may not post anything useful, but at least I do it often

Bandcamp // SoundCloud // YouTube

Comment

Working...
            X