Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hi, I'm new around here. I joined a little while ago, but have mostly been lurking. I'm not really an ambient artist, but I enjoy ambient music. I'm here for the community, ideas, and inspiration.

Welcome to AO. Mr M
    Whatsisname's Little Fluffy Clouds | Campsite | Hearthis | Orfium | SeismicTC | Twitter | Ello

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Welcome to Ambient Online!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Thank you, windspace and Pharos!

Comment

welcome and enjoy :-)

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Welcome to Ambient Online ! Wish you a happy new year !
                  Free curated music production newsletter for music producers, beatmakers & DJs | JamSpy.com

Comment

Thank you, JamSpy!

Comment

Hi there Steve

Welcome to the ambient online community

It's good to see you here

I haven't been keeping up with your creations lately so I need to make amends

cheers

andy
                      I may not post anything useful, but at least I do it often

Latest release - Main Sequence available on Bandcamp

Bandcamp // SoundCloud // YouTube

Comment

Hi, Andy! So nice to see you here. I posted the final track for Midnight on a Digital Sea a few weeks ago, so my one and only ambient EP on Bandcamp is finally complete. Last week I posted three tracks from a new post-industrial EP, most decidedly not ambient, LOL! I didn't know this forum existed, but I love listening to all forms of ambient so thought I would dive in and see what folks are doing behind the scenes. Hopefully, I can pick up a trick or two.

Comment

„Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, simply surrounded by assholes.“ – William Gibson

--- Music & visuals @ diffusSCHALL - Bandcamp - Soundcloud ---

Comment

Originally posted by smueske View Post
                            I posted the final track for Midnight on a Digital Sea a few weeks ago, so my one and only ambient EP on Bandcamp is finally complete.
                            Congrats!
                            I had a listen and I like it. Some bits have a Eno-esque touch, reminding on The Pearl or the brighter side of Apollo.
                            It´s a shame that tracks are so short. I´d love to listen to longer ones of the kind to dive into it.
                            Very nice work!
                            „Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, simply surrounded by assholes.“ – William Gibson

--- Music & visuals @ diffusSCHALL - Bandcamp - Soundcloud ---

Comment

Originally posted by smueske View Post
                              I posted the final track for Midnight on a Digital Sea a few weeks ago, so my one and only ambient EP on Bandcamp is finally complete.
                              Ah, I see, thanks for the heads-up.

I purchased it when you released it at the start of the year and didn't realise that more tracks were coming. I am now downloading the latest version.

The End is an excellent electronic project

cheers

andy
                              I may not post anything useful, but at least I do it often

Latest release - Main Sequence available on Bandcamp

Bandcamp // SoundCloud // YouTube

Comment

Working...
                              X