Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S1gnsOfL1fe
    replied
    Indeed, a belated welcome to the forum to you! Followed you on SoundCloud and listening to your music at the moment. Fantastic stuff. :tu:

Looking forward to having you with us!

Cheers,
    -S1gns

Leave a comment:

• Ambient Mechanics
    replied
    Belated greetings, my friend..hope you enjoy your stay with us here..it really is a great place for all ambiheads like us.

Leave a comment:

• Five Minutes Alone
    replied
    Thanx a lot for listening, the kind words and warm welcome.

Leave a comment:

• global express osc.
    replied
    welcome !! the transmission mixies are very good !! keep on

Leave a comment:

• phoenstorm
    replied
    hi...dove right in...great tracks & welcome to the forum!

Leave a comment:

• ARshawn
    replied
    good stuff, man... lookin forward to the mini soundtrack...

Leave a comment:

• aoVI
    replied
    greetings!

Leave a comment:

• Five Minutes Alone
    started a topic Hello from Five Minutes Alone.

Hello from Five Minutes Alone.

Hello everybody, I recently found out about this forum and thought to become a member as this looks like a very interesting place to be. I make experimental music under the alias Five Minutes Alone, so far having presented my music thru my mixes for Terminal Radio as a member of FSOLboard/Terminal Radio group.

Five Minutes Alone is an experimental music project based in Thessaloniki, Central Macedonia, Greece. This is the land of memories & emotion, dreamy ambient soundscapes, orchestral surroundings & experimental structures, soaked with modern classical raindrops, tender noises & field recordings. You can listen to my work here: https://soundcloud.com/five-minutes-alone . My mini-soundtrack "Garden Of Static Decay" featured on Transmission 10, will be presented in a few days. Once again, greetings to everybody, its nice to be in this ambient community.
Working...
X