X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fate
    replied
    hi Bobbotov

Dallas sure does have an awesome spagetti junction of freeways near the CBD there [my wife is from Austin]

you could do a rap about traffic, might get you angry enough, kind of ef and in the mood....te hehe

Leave a comment:

• seismic1
    replied
    Welcome Bobbotov

Leave a comment:

• robojam
    replied
    Good to see you here - been listening to a lot of your stuff on Soundcloud lately and still got my sights on psyGEN, but it's just behind the leaders on my list of things to buy next, so it will be a new year purchase.

Leave a comment:

• aoVI
    replied
    Originally posted by V0RT3X View Post
    Don't worry about the rap stuff as it can leave one with a bad rap over time.
    I'm voting you off the island.

:D

Leave a comment:

• V0RT3X
    replied
    Originally posted by Bobbotov View Post
    No, I don't Rap. I guess I am just not angry enough;)

Welcome! Don't worry about the rap stuff as it can leave one with a bad rap over time.

Glad to have you on board! Enjoy your stay!

Leave a comment:

• Bobbotov
    replied
    No, I don't Rap. I guess I am just not angry enough;)

Leave a comment:

• S1gnsOfL1fe
    replied
    Welcome Bobbotov!!!

So stoked (that's a bit of Californian for you :cool you are here!!! Your works are highly respected and you make some killer music as well! Looking forward to having you join us in the conversation.

Wait, you don't rap? Not even a little bit?! Preposterous!!! :rotf:

Leave a comment:

• Heaven And Hell
    replied
    Welcome, Bobbotov!

I'll have a listen to your soundscapes.

Enjoy your stay here!

I also need to check out your tools. I hear-tell they're useful for Ambient. :D

Leave a comment:

• Bobbotov
    started a topic Howdy Y'all!

Howdy Y'all!

Being from Dallas I thought a local colloquial greeting was appropriate. (I am really a transplanted New Yorker)

In case you do not know me I work with Boris Kovalev in developing experimental synths at: http://www.m-rgt.com/. I have been a musician since I was twelve and have played just about every major genre in that time except Rap. Now I do mostly soundscapes which you can hear here: http://soundcloud.com/bobbotov
Working...
X