Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S1gnsOfL1fe
    replied
    Hi there. I just listened to your track...all I can say is WOW! Your first one? You're off to a great start. Really glad you found our forum too...if you're into ambient/chillout/downtempo, this is DEFINITELY the place to be.

Looking forward to hearing more! Cheers and welcome to ambient online.

-S1gns

Leave a comment:

• Oval
    replied
    Originally posted by ho66it View Post
    Hi Oliver. Welcome aboard! I really like the pads in your song, and the rhythm is nice too, but I have one suggestion...reduce the ducking on the kick. I think that the ducking really distracts from the nice flow of the pads. Anyway, you're off to a great start. Keep up the good work!
    Cheers! :peace:
    Hi ho66it!

Thanks for your advice That ducking thing annoyed me as well. I'd like to put that thing only on the bass, but somehow it also affected pads. (Maybe I didn't linked them to any mixer channel, and they were affected somehow globally...okay, some really beginner mistakes here ). The bad thing that I've lost the project files at a system recovery :frown: No problem, the next track will be ready soon

Leave a comment:

• windspace
    replied
    Hi Oliver. Welcome aboard! I really like the pads in your song, and the rhythm is nice too, but I have one suggestion...reduce the ducking on the kick. I think that the ducking really distracts from the nice flow of the pads. Anyway, you're off to a great start. Keep up the good work!
    Cheers! :peace:

Leave a comment:

• Oval
    started a topic Oliver from Hungary

Oliver from Hungary

Hi!

My name is Oliver, I'm from Hungary, Budapest. I've just started to try making some kind of ambient and chillout music, so I'm still a beginner That's why I registered here in this forum.

You can hear my really first track here:

The mixing is really crap, because I used cheap ear-phones, so I hadn't heard the bass frequencies :D I'm now spending money for good studio headphones, so I can make better stuffs. I also realized, that there is a German music producer called "Oval" (who makes a kind of ambient music too!), so maybe I will change my "artist" name
Working...
X