Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Within Reason Says Hello and Keep Ambience in the Dub~!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Within Reason Says Hello and Keep Ambience in the Dub~!

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself.

I record as Within Reason which is one of my current two music projects that focuses on a mixture of ambient, dub and soundscape induced electronica.

I also record as Alpha Wave Movement of which the genesis lingers way back into the 1990's(remember the era of Nirvana & FSOL?). This project is more of the space music/ambient variety think Tangerine Dream meets Steve Roach and you'll arrive at a starting point.

All my music can be sampled on my Bandcamp site: http://hrresonance.bandcamp.com/

Great website and forums here. So much new music I have yet to discover on this site!

Welcome aboard. Listening to your music right now...this is really incredible stuff. And yes, I DO remember FSOL...they were one of the ones that inspired me to make ambient. Yours is simply stunning. Love this!

We're definitely going to have to have you on the podcast one of these days. You're right...so much new music here it's pretty amazing. :D

Cheers,
    -S1gns
    Synphaera Records
    Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Originally posted by S1gnsOfL1fe View Post
      Welcome aboard. Listening to your music right now...this is really incredible stuff. And yes, I DO remember FSOL...they were one of the ones that inspired me to make ambient. Yours is simply stunning. Love this!

We're definitely going to have to have you on the podcast one of these days. You're right...so much new music here it's pretty amazing. :D

Cheers,
      -S1gns
      Thanks for the kind words re: my music. I make music in the same mind-frame as probably many here on the site purely for aesthetic reasons and for enjoyment.

FSOL and Global Communications where for me the game changers so many varied influences in their music that took Eno's ambient aesthetics 10 notches further into unknown territories. Too bad GC didnt release a followup to 76:14

Comment

Thanks for the welcome guys! m very happy to become apart of this fourm :D
        eleatherjackets http://eleatherjackets.co.uk/
        passguide passguide
        642-813 practice test 642-813 practice test
        ccna ccna

Comment

Working...
        X