Hello everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone!

Hi, my name's Jose and finally I'm a new member of ambientonline. You can visit my blog here:

http://www.synth-caresses.blogspot.com

Hope you like it. Cheers.

welcome to AO!

Comment

Welcome, I had a look & your blog looks very interesting...interviews and so on...cool stuff!
      www.soundcloud.com/phoenstorm

Comment

Thanks. Yes, the blog contains quite a few interviews of different electronic genres, not only ambient, by the likes of: Robert Scott Thompson, Symatic Star, Michael Br├╝ckner, Sylvain Carel, Cousin Silas, Air Fracture, Boreal Taiga, Alpha Wave Movement, Autumn of Communion, etc...etc...

Comment

Hi Jose..and welcome to the AO family..I hope you enjoy being here with us.

I just checked out your blog and it really does look very interesting..I've even bookmarked it, so I'll be going back and getting in more deeply on a regular basis.

Welcome again, and I look forward to reading your posts on here.

Comment

Thanks Ambient Mechanics. I sincerely hope to come across interesting findings from the Ambientonline artists and have them featured. Cheers.

Comment

Hello synth-caresses, welcome aboard AO.

I just had a look on your blog, really like the cover photy on Cerulean Legacy, brilliant stuff.

Looks like a really good read to.

Hope you enjoy your stay here :peace:
              life believe is not a dream so dark as sages say

https://soundcloud.com/meta4-803929896

Comment

Right on! Love to see more content creators sign up for the forum. Just checked out your blog and there's a ton of stuff there. Very cool to see that.

Cheers and welcome,
                -S1gns
                Synphaera Records
                Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Welcome! Just spent some time with your blog...it's great! Look forward to your participation here.
                  Cheers

Comment

Working...
                  X