Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• windspace
    replied
    Welcome! Just spent some time with your blog...it's great! Look forward to your participation here.
    Cheers

Leave a comment:

• S1gnsOfL1fe
    replied
    Right on! Love to see more content creators sign up for the forum. Just checked out your blog and there's a ton of stuff there. Very cool to see that.

Cheers and welcome,
    -S1gns

Leave a comment:

• meta4
    replied
    Hello synth-caresses, welcome aboard AO.

I just had a look on your blog, really like the cover photy on Cerulean Legacy, brilliant stuff.

Looks like a really good read to.

Hope you enjoy your stay here :peace:

Leave a comment:

• synth-caresses
    replied
    Thanks Ambient Mechanics. I sincerely hope to come across interesting findings from the Ambientonline artists and have them featured. Cheers.

Leave a comment:

• Ambient Mechanics
    replied
    Hi Jose..and welcome to the AO family..I hope you enjoy being here with us.

I just checked out your blog and it really does look very interesting..I've even bookmarked it, so I'll be going back and getting in more deeply on a regular basis.

Welcome again, and I look forward to reading your posts on here.

Leave a comment:

• synth-caresses
    replied
    Thanks. Yes, the blog contains quite a few interviews of different electronic genres, not only ambient, by the likes of: Robert Scott Thompson, Symatic Star, Michael Br├╝ckner, Sylvain Carel, Cousin Silas, Air Fracture, Boreal Taiga, Alpha Wave Movement, Autumn of Communion, etc...etc...

Leave a comment:

• phoenstorm
    replied
    Welcome, I had a look & your blog looks very interesting...interviews and so on...cool stuff!

Leave a comment:

• aoVI
    replied
    welcome to AO!

Leave a comment:

• synth-caresses
    started a topic Hello everyone!

Hello everyone!

Hi, my name's Jose and finally I'm a new member of ambientonline. You can visit my blog here:

http://www.synth-caresses.blogspot.com

Hope you like it. Cheers.
Working...
X