Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tolubai
    replied
    Hey thanks so much for the amazing welcome.

Yes really great to meet here people from all over the world as well as neighbors from Reutlingen and Augsburg.

For sure I will take part in either one or the other discussion and enjoy the familiar atmosphere here.

I noticed many top-class threads here and I'm going to take advantage of this situation to find new inspiration.

Currently I'm making an attempt of visualizing some of my tracks using video editing and vj software.
    Is anybody here experienced in creating music videos clips?

Wishing you all a great weekend!

Leave a comment:

• seismic1
    replied
    When I worked in Oman, I met one of my classmates from school at a darts match.

Once in Thailand, I met one of my classmates from school in a bar.

In New York, I met one of my friends from Thailand in a bar.

I think more of these coincidences occur than people may realise. You just have to be awake to the possibility/eventuality.

Leave a comment:

• Chris Corrado
    replied
    to complete the stories of funny coincidences...: 3 years ago we sat on a beach on a tiny island in thailand and met people from our hometown... we´ve never seen each other, just heard them talking and asked where they come from... crazy

Leave a comment:

• phoenstorm
    replied
    my sincere apologies :angel:

Leave a comment:

• windspace
    replied
    Originally posted by seismic1 View Post
    There's that "W" word :timeout:
    UGH!!! :canthearyou:

Leave a comment:

• seismic1
    replied
    There's that "W" word :timeout:

Leave a comment:

• phoenstorm
    replied
    There's an explanation for everything. Do you happen to work at the Omani consulate in Chichester?

Leave a comment:

• seismic1
    replied
    I was in Bahrain airport travelling from the UK to Oman, and I met my next-door neighbours in the terminal there.

Leave a comment:

• Chris Corrado
    replied
    Just listen to your Soundcloud stream. Excellent stuff
    you´re from Weilheim? i´m from Reutlingen. really funny. sometimes you have to travel round the world to find neighbours...

Leave a comment:

• windspace
    replied
    Having spent some time listening to your stream, I must say that I really enjoy your music!

Leave a comment:

• john k-n
    replied
    Excellent! Welcome to AO.

Leave a comment:

• S1gnsOfL1fe
    replied
    You made it! So happy you are excited to join us.

For those who missed it: Phoenstorm created the thread, I messaged him on SoundCloud to tell him about it and here we are! See how easy and beneficial that was?

Cheers to you all, great work! You'll fit in well here Tolubai. Have a look around and enjoy.

-S1gns

Leave a comment:

• seismic1
    replied
    Welcome Tolubai. I'm a fan of your mixes. I hope you enjoy your sojourn at AO

Leave a comment:

• meta4
    replied
    Hello Tolubai, welcome aboard the spaceship, just been checking out your tunes on SoundCloud, Symmetry Breaking is awsome, really like how you have mixed the percussion, great stuff, lots of inspiration :biggrin: I recommend you check out the Podcasts on here and SoundCloud to, very refreshing and crammed full of idea's, they are tutorials within themselves for the creation of Dark Ambient :thumbsup:
    Last edited by meta4; 11-04-2013, 08:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• phoenstorm
    replied
    Hi, great to see you've found your way here! Your arrival has been heralded, there should be a Tolubai-Thread here under "Recommended Listening". Welcome, and to all of you who haven't listened to Tolubai's tracks...it's well worth your time!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X