Heyya. I'm Ayaosa.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heyya. I'm Ayaosa.

I'm not fully ambient based. But, from my working with psytrance and glitch and other random genres I've found that I want to incorporate ambient into my music style. I'd love to get into psybient.
    I've been making music since I was 12ish so it's been 8ish years now since I started with electronica.
    I started with garageband, tried FL studio, cubase, Reason, and now I've settled with Ableton Live. My main Soft synths I use is FM8, Alchemy, Massive, Sylenth, and Ace. I love messing with reverb, phasers, flanger, filters. Glitching things have been my favorite thing. I like making things sound like I'm ripping music apart and attempting to build something new from that. Transitions and frequencies are things I spend most my time on.
    Umm...I'm not sure what else to say, so question me all you want. C=

Dude, you made it!!! Welcome to the forum...based on what you just said though...welcome HOME!!! You'll fit in quite nicely. :cool:

Have a look around...settle in, we're just getting started. :tu:

Cheers!

-S1gns
    Synphaera Records
    Space | Time | Matter

Comment

It's nice to be here. I'm feelin' the vibe. I'm reading up on ambient theory so I can get well acquainted with the genre.

Comment

Welcome ayaosa!
        http://silentfrill.bandcamp.com/

https://manducator.bandcamp.com/

Comment

Welcome!!

Comment

Welcome to the forums ! :D
            -=| (Youtube)|(Bandcamp)|(Ambient Online Forums)|=-

Comment

I hope we haven't lost you even before I was able to welcome you here.

Come on back!

Anyway, welcome to Ambient Online!

Comment

Working...
              X