Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from ho66it!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hello from ho66it!

    I too have wandered here from KVR...following a link in a VORT3X post signature. Thank you VORT3X for leading me here! I have greatly enjoyed all the tracks I have listened to that y'all have posted here. (@Bobbotov...I'm not from the South either, but my folks hail from Arkansas...)

    I'm kind of an old fart trying to find new inspiration. Ambient genres seem to have captivated me! I look forward to learning much from such an august assembly! Seriously, I am very impressed by the collegiality already apparent on this site. Thank you!

    May I offer my latest effort for your comments?

    https://soundcloud.com/ho66it/dryer-waves

  • #2
    Hi! Welcome to Ambient Online!

    I'm listening to your track now and greatly enjoying it. One of your commentators said it very well about waves either drowning or floating you. :tu:

    Comment


    • #3
      Thank you!

      @Dax IX,
      Thank you, that's very kind. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

      Comment


      • #4
        Welcome ho66it!
        http://silentfrill.bandcamp.com/

        https://manducator.bandcamp.com/

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ho66it View Post
          I look forward to learning much from such an august assembly! Seriously, I am very impressed by the collegiality already apparent on this site. Thank you!
          Man, you just made my night right there!!! Thank you so much for joining us. You're completely right...a fine group of passionate producers indeed. Welcome to the gathering...glad you could join us!!!

          Oh and by the way...I just left a comment on SoundCloud on "Dryer Waves." Just WOW ho66it!!! Seriously good. You will do well here...can't wait to hear more of your music!!!

          Cheers and again, welcome!!!

          -S1gns
          Synphaera Records
          Space | Time | Matter

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ho66it View Post
            I too have wandered here from KVR...following a link in a VORT3X post signature. Thank you VORT3X for leading me here! I have greatly enjoyed all the tracks I have listened to that y'all have posted here. (@Bobbotov...I'm not from the South either, but my folks hail from Arkansas...)

            I'm kind of an old fart trying to find new inspiration. Ambient genres seem to have captivated me! I look forward to learning much from such an august assembly! Seriously, I am very impressed by the collegiality already apparent on this site. Thank you!

            May I offer my latest effort for your comments?

            https://soundcloud.com/ho66it/dryer-waves
            Welcome to the forum! Im glad my KVR signature helped you find your way here! Your never too old to start something new!
            -=| (Youtube)|(Bandcamp)|(Ambient Online Forums)|=-

            Comment


            • #7
              Welcome to the forum!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Welcome!! Looking forward to the movie :roll:
                Whatsisname's Little Fluffy Clouds | Campsite | Hearthis | Orfium | SeismicTC | Twitter | Ello

                Comment


                • #9
                  Thank you! I look forward with pleasure to participate in this forum. I'm so glad you enjoyed that track.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Thanks to all for the warm welcome!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      hello ho66it

                      enjoyed the time a while back I spent in Colorado.... Freaking cold though.

                      btw, lots of hobbits here on the outer rim, hundreds of thousands of the feet misshapen things.
                      http://www.ourstage.com/profile/fateatc/songs
                      http://www.reverbnation.com/fateatc
                      http://www.flickr.com/photos/fate_atc/

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by fate View Post
                        hello ho66it

                        enjoyed the time a while back I spent in Colorado.... Freaking cold though.

                        btw, lots of hobbits here on the outer rim, hundreds of thousands of the feet misshapen things.
                        Glad you enjoyed Colorado, I sure do! It does get chilly, but at least not as cold as Dakota or Minnesota or someplace like that!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by ho66it View Post
                          Glad you enjoyed Colorado, I sure do! It does get chilly, but at least not as cold as Dakota or Minnesota or someplace like that!!
                          Ha! Come to Canada guys... and no, I don't mean Vancouver fate.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            yes, people in the USA seem to blame Canada for the cold weather....another cold front from Canada....all the bad cold weather seems to come from there, like it is some kind of plot.

                            here on the outer rim there are 4 seasons of wet....in fact the hobbit feet is probably an adaption, to increase the surface area of the feet to maintain a better grip on the ground, which is always super slick.
                            http://www.ourstage.com/profile/fateatc/songs
                            http://www.reverbnation.com/fateatc
                            http://www.flickr.com/photos/fate_atc/

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Finally got around to listening to Dryer Waves. That is nothing short of mesmerising. I love how the track shifts and stirs in such a natural manner. I need to check this out again on a bigger sound system, but it sounds really good on my monitors.
                              Some of this reminds me of the Froese albums from the mid '70s - Aqua and Epsilon in Malaysian Pale. Good work.
                              Whatsisname's Little Fluffy Clouds | Campsite | Hearthis | Orfium | SeismicTC | Twitter | Ello

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X