Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

I'm Ron Verboom, live in the Netherlands and produce Dance/Trance and Abient/Chill music. For my productions i use Logic and another couple of plugins ofcourse.

My latest project 'Outer Spheres' is about to be released very soon now.

It's a collection of Ambient/Chill-out/Lounge music wit the focus on relaxation/inspiration and dreamy textures.

You can listen to previews here: http://soundcloud.com/romiexp/sets/outer-spheres/

You can also grab a free Outer Spheres track that's not on the album here: http://soundcloud.com/romiexp/outer-...dreamers-dream

I hope to post some more on this forum and i really hope you like what you hear!

Greetings,

-Ron

www.ronverboom.nl
    www.ronverboom.nl

Hello and welcome!
    SoundCloud // FreeSound // Twitter
    Get exposure for your electronic music through WEATNU.COM independent promotion network.
    "Shortwave" - collaboration album with Ager Sonus

Comment

Hi Ron..welcome to AO and I hope to see more posts from you on here in future.

The album sounds great..with touches of Robert Mile in there, yet it still has a fresh feel to it..really nice and I wish you well with it.

Comment

Thx for your reply. Yeah, there could be a touch of mr. Miles in some of the tracks, i liked some of his stuf back in the old days. I think there is a lot more diversity in the 18 tracks though, i like a lot of different kind of music and so i get a lot of different influences in my Ambient/Chill/Lounge music. There are cinematic types of tracks but also tracks with more dance or industrial influences (i'm producing dance/trancemusic also), but with all it's about the inner emotions and getting inspired in life and such...

Greetings,

-Ron
        www.ronverboom.nl

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Getting a chance to checkout your music right now...so diverse and melodic. Very good stuff indeed. :tu:

Happy to have you here. Looking forward to hearing more from you!

Cheers,
          -S1gns
          Synphaera Records
          Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Hi S1gns, happy to be a part of this forum. Yeah, i'm a real melody man, you can put a lot of emotion and feelings in music with good melodies. Good to hear you like my stuf. Putting some more previews up in the next days.

Gr.

-Ron
            www.ronverboom.nl

Comment

Hello Outer Spheres, welcome aboard the ambient spaceship :tu:
              life believe is not a dream so dark as sages say

https://soundcloud.com/meta4-803929896

Comment

Thx man, happy to be aboard!
                www.ronverboom.nl

Comment

Working...