Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh hai!

Oh hai folks!
    I'm Paul, an introvert trapped in a 32 year old body with the mind of a 16 year old. Mostly feels like 80 in the morning, but I digress...

I'm also known these days by the alter ego Mind.Divided, which is my main outlet for all things I can't quite put into words.
    Music has become my emotional and mental dumping ground, and really helps me cope with things in life.
    I hate being confined to a single genre and love experimenting with all kinds of things, which places me somewhere between ambient, IDM and industrial, with a small pinch of rhythmic and harsh noise on the side sometimes.
    Recently signed with the german industrial label Raumklang Music Records and expecting to release my first official album, Fragments, on Dec 16th.
    You can find my Bandcamp link in my signature, and my Soundcloud is here.

I've been following s1gnsofl1fe for a while on Soundcloud, after being linked to his account by Chris of Aphelion.
    Coincidently, Chris and I recently started up a new project together called Axit in which we will attempt to make ambient and shoegazey tracks.
    Our first EP is pretty much finished, and we have one song uploaded on our Soundcloud so far.

I'm mostly a lurking forumgo'er, but I've seen some of the names I see on a regular basis on Soundcloud and I'll try to give as much feedback as I possibly can.
    There, that should do it as far as introductions go. If you have any questions, feel free to ask! I don't bite (often). :battingeyes:
    Mind.Divided
    [music driven by emotion]

Dude, awesome!

So stoked you decided to hop on over and join us. Aphelion and I are buddies so it's good to make the connection. Very cool you are on Raumklang now too...looking forward to your release next week!

Are we going to see you in Finland next year at the ambient music conference? Aphelion will be performing with us along with a handful of other heavy hitters. It's going to be a grand affair. Click on the banner above for details!

Again, really glad you're here. Welcome to ambient online!

Cheers,
    -S1gns
    Synphaera Records
    Space | Time | Matter

Comment

Originally posted by S1gnsOfL1fe View Post
      Are we going to see you in Finland next year at the ambient music conference? Aphelion will be performing with us along with a handful of other heavy hitters. It's going to be a grand affair. Click on the banner above for details!
      Cheers for the hearty welcome!
      I'm probably not going to be there, unless a miracle happens and I get out of this financial snag.
      The line-up does look great though, I'm hoping someone will have a videofeed up or at least record a few of the sets so I can enjoy it afterwards. *hint hint*
      Mind.Divided
      [music driven by emotion]

Comment

Welcome aboard! I've been following you on SoundCloud for awhile, and it's great to see you here, too.

Congrats on the forthcoming album! I'm glad that's on my radar now.
        remst8 - remst8.com

Comment

Welcome! I'll certainly check out your Soundcloud and your album when it is released

Comment

shoegaze? I'm in!

and welcome!

Comment

Working...
            X