Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy

Hello,
    I don't usually do introductions, but this seems like a tightly knit little community, so I'll give it my best.

I'm a 22-year-old who's obsessed with sound. I'm trying to get through college and working 3 jobs to pay for it, so I don't get nearly enough time to work on what I love. My dream is to move to Iceland and teach English every other year, while working on music stuff in between. I've been making sounds with computers since I was 16, and I've played guitar since I was 15. I've been hooked ever since I realized how much more I can do (sonically) with a computer (I also love being able to do everything by myself). I've been struggling to find my voice for some time, but I'm finally making progress. It seems really obvious now; I realized that I need to tell concrete stories from my life in abstract ways, rather than just fucking around until something sounds interesting. Anyways, I'm extremely excited, because I'm finishing up my first album (a 4 track EP which I look forward to sharing) since I was 17. Oh, and I'm also a DJ and a Music Director at a 100,000 watt FM station on the east coast.

Well it sounds like you're in the right place then! Great to have you with us...

I think you'll find there are a ton of likeminded folks here. Like you said, we are a tight knit community but the most accepting and encouraging group I've ever been a part of. You'll fit right in here!

Cheers and welcome to ambient online,
    -S1gns
    Synphaera Records
    Space | Time | Matter

Comment

welcome!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Working...
        X